Welcome to Mists of Pandaria!

All of Riot's public news is posted here.
warmlettuce
Retiree
Title: Mexican Pokemon

Welcome to Mists of Pandaria!

Post by warmlettuce » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:33 am

[youtube]es0Kllxbs3o[/youtube]

Hi everyone! My name is Warmlettuce of <Riot> on the US-Gorefiend server. You may know me from popular movies such as "Worst Rogue on Gorefiend" and "How to Fall Asleep at Your Keyboard Pressing 2". I will be your tour guide throughout Mists of Pandaria and will be posting here to provide our visitors insight into what is currently happening with <Riot>.

I would like to take this time to welcome all visitors to our website and to wish everyone a pleasant journey through the latest WoW Expansion.

Special congratulations to Xibu and Tellara for being the first level 90s in guild! Get some rest, bros.

If you have a moment, here are some videos of our past successes over the last expansion!

DS Videos: Other Notable Kills: Fun Videos: As always, we're recruiting!

WANTS:
- 1 Holy Priest
- 1 Hunter
- 1 Warlock
- 1 Mage

Interested? A quick note on our expectations can be found here. If you think you'd be a good fit for that, you're welcome to create an account and apply via this website.

NOTE: If you're having trouble activating an account, please contact a Riot officer in game. When applying, be sure to copy and paste your app to a text file before submitting it. If the app fails to post, please send the text version via website Private Message to Zpriten or any other Riot officer.
Last edited by Shibumi on Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Fixed the "expectations" URL to point to Zp's Gorefriend thread instead of Tedkoppel's.

warmlettuce
Retiree
Title: Mexican Pokemon

Re: Welcome to Mists of Pandaria!

Post by warmlettuce » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:30 am

Special thanks to Duders for the voice on the video!