Week One: Mogu'shan Vaults 4/6

All of Riot's public news is posted here.
Shibumi
Site Admin
Site Admin

Week One: Mogu'shan Vaults 4/6

Post by Shibumi » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:16 pm

Riot's first 25-man raid week in Mists of Pandaria!

Day 1: We jumped in and got the first two bosses down on the first night. Tomorrow, we play with totems, our tanks get in touch with their spiritual side, and ... IT'S A BBOMB!
Day 2: The third tra... I mean boss down. Shortly after, the regal quadrumvirate (is that a word?) fell to the scythe. Elegon ... we seeeee youuuuu ...
Day 3: Elegon, Elegon, Elegon. You cap off the first four bosses with a fair DPS and execution check. Thanks for a harder fight! As the last boss is basically down to the two tanks' execution, after this speedbump, we should be sailing through 6/6!

Good job, Riot!

THE STONE GUARD              These puppies couldn't guard a stone even if it were surgically attached to their tails.

FENG THE ACCURSED                We drew flames at arcane velocity into his epicenter until he cried for mercy.

GARA'JAL THE SPIRITBINDER                       So... that was a boss? Right. Thanks for the loot.

THE SPIRIT KINGS          We mercilessly and swiftly put these demented kings in the endless shadow of our awesomeness.

ELEGON                                                        Coming Soon...

As before, if you'd like to see us in action, here are some videos of our past successes over the last expansion! Where are the videos of these kills? Please. We don't record trash.

DS Videos: Other Notable Kills: Fun Videos: As always, we're recruiting!

WANTS:
- 1 Holy Priest
- 1 Hunter
- 1 Warlock
- 1 Mage

Interested? A quick note on our expectations can be found here. If you think you'd be a good fit for that, you're welcome to create an account and apply via this website.

NOTE: If you're having trouble activating an account, please contact a Riot officer in game. When applying, be sure to copy and paste your app to a text file before submitting it. If the app fails to post, please send the text version via website Private Message to Zpriten or any other Riot officer.

Tedkoppel
Retiree

Re: Mogu'shan Vaults: 2/6

Post by Tedkoppel » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:11 pm

Congratulations, folks! Keep rolling. Also, I like this new layout better. And did you actually get people to pose, or is that some sort of magic?

Shibumi
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mogu'shan Vaults: 2/6

Post by Shibumi » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:56 pm

Thanks. I had some artistic inspiration during the raid. I took the 2nd boss one while everyone was milling around after the kill. The first one I took while we were all running out. I said, "EVERYONE! STOP ON THE STAIRS! PICTURE!" Most people did :).

Shibumi
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Week One: Mogu'shan Vaults 4/6

Post by Shibumi » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:22 pm

More bosses down! Good job, to all involved. Let's truck on into Elegon and put this Algalon-wannabe in his place.

warmlettuce
Retiree
Title: Mexican Pokemon

Post by warmlettuce » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:51 pm

Formatting is excellent and very Metro-esque. THANKS DUDE.

Cynnamon
Title: <Necromancer>

Post by Cynnamon » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:04 am

I wanna see videos! Grats guys!