Nami nom nom, the best hunter in the guild!

All new applicants post their applications here. Riot members should check this board often, and submit feedback in both the internal and external discussion threads.
Forum rules
If you are looking to apply to Riot, you are in the right place! Under the Announcements section at the top of this forum is a thread called README - Application Instructions - README. Please read that thread and follow its instructions. We look forward to hearing from you.

Application Thread Format
When creating an application thread, carefully read the information in the README post. The thread title has a format that is indicated there. If it does not match the following, it is wrong:
CHARACTER_NAME (CHARACTER_CLASS)
Making officers rename your thread because you didn't read the instructions is not a good start to your application process.
Nami

Nami nom nom, the best hunter in the guild!

Post by Nami » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:57 pm

Main Character Name
Nami nom nom (yes you have to call me that)
Armory Link
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... geras/nami
Where did you hear about Riot?
I don’t know, I kinda of fell into this guild and I can’t escape so might as well join.
Tell us why Riot should be interested in you. What benefit can you bring to the guild?
My cheery disposition and love for ZP will never die!
How long have you played World of Warcraft?
Since BC
What was the name and server of your previous guild (if any) and why did you leave?
I’ve been in this guild since cata ._.
Describe your endgame raiding experience
I did all raid stuff up to panda and then I went hard casual and farm mounts, mostly because of work I couldn’t make end game content but now I can make the raid times! <3
What website(s) do you use to do research on your class and new boss strategies?
YouTube videos! I am a visual/expierence learner!
We raid 20-man endgame content from 9 PM to 12 AM EST / 8-11 CST two nights per week: Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Are you able to make these days and times? Reasons you won't?
At the worst I could be late, but mostly can make these times.
Post link(s) to Warcraftlogs displaying your most recent raid performance
Is it bad I don’t have anything as of recently? But will my track record as an old diligent raider who knows how to step out of bad stuff be good enough?
What is your current Artifact power?
Do you have any guild, raid, or class leadership experience? If so, describe it.
Nope! I am a follower!
We use Discord during raids and as such it is required that you be able to install and run it. You must, at the very least, be able to hear raid leaders during raids and, depending on your role, you may need to be able to speak. Do you understand? *
Yes!
Any additional comments?
If you don’t pick me i’ll be sad!

Zpriten
Officer
Title: Tree Goddess of Lub

Re: Nami nom nom, the best hunter in the guild!

Post by Zpriten » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:42 am

Nami,
We would be happy to have you join us for raiding! Please join us for heroic raid next week. We will start with mythic but will dedicate time in heroic on Wednesday. We can also run lots of nom nom M+ runs!