Application: Tzimisce (Rogue)

Old, completed applications will eventually be moved here to keep the main application forum clean.
Tzimisce

Application: Tzimisce (Rogue)

Post by Tzimisce » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:36 am

[sheet=Gorefiend]Tzimisce[/sheet]
All Characters:
Gorefiend:Tzimisce

Referred by:
Warmlettuce

Why do you want to join Riot?
I want to be a part of a guild that experiences all the raid content the game has to offer without a bunch of drama. I played with you guys before and I know Riot is exactly that

What are your goals for this game?
To experience all raid content the game has to offer. I\'ve never been a big PvP fan, but I love raiding

How long have you played this game?
Ive been playing since just before the launch of BC. So two, two and a half years.

What are you looking for in a guild?
As I said, I want to be a part of a guild who\'s out to clear all raid content and do so without a bunch of drama and stupid stuff happening. I want to enjoy my game time =)

What other guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?
Riot - Kiokie got me in as a friend. I wanted to raid, but when he left I didnt feel comfortable staying without having got in on my own

Fatal - Was a pretty good guild overall. They were\'nt all about trying their hardest, and it took a long time to get many of them convinced to even try 3 drake Sarth. I was ok with that, but they recently promoted someone to assistant GM that was an ass to many people. I think 7 or so people quit as a result of him, and I didnt wanna be in a guild partially led by someone slowly destroying the guild and chose to leave

Describe your endgame raiding experience:
Vanilla - No raiding experience =(
BC - Everything full clear except Sunwell
Wrath - Cleared all current content except Sarth+3. Have only done 2 drake

We raid endgame content three nights per week: 8 PM - 12 AM Wednesday and Thursday, and 7 PM - 12 AM Sunday, all times Eastern U.S. Are you able to make these times?
Wednesdays and Thursdays are no problem. Sundays I usually have to work until 9 or 10 and there\'s nothing I can do to change it =( But I\'d be online as soon as I get home and available as backup

Riot requires that you always bring to EVERY raid enough consumables for 4 hours. This includes elixirs/flasks/food/oils/etc. Can you meet this requirement for every raid?
Not a problem

Please list your professions and any Rare Recipes you have:
415 Enchanting
-No recipes of note
340 Leatherworking
-Will be 400 for my bracer Fur Lining this week
-No recipes of note

Do you have Ventrilo installed and ready?
Yes

Do you own a working Microphone?
Yes