Application: Cerberus (Mage)

Old, completed applications will eventually be moved here to keep the main application forum clean.
cerberus
Retiree

Application: Cerberus (Mage)

Post by cerberus » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:11 am

[sheet=Gorefiend]Cerberus[/sheet]
All Characters:
Gorefiend:Cerberus

Referred by:
Utensil, Tal

Why do you want to join Riot?
I want to join riot because a lot the people I know on gorefiend are in riot. I know there is great leadership and quality of people in this guild and i am looking for a home for my Mage to be successful, yet at the same time have fun and enjoy who I am playing with.

What are your goals for this game?
My goals are pretty simple, since i am a mage and currently am playing the same character since day 1 of WoW, it\'s self explanatory...I like blowing shit up. As for goals, I would like to reach all the end game content as it arises, help contribute to my friends/hopefully new friends achievements. I also have wishes to be competitive and be of the best mages on the server but its hard to so, when running pugs for TTT :) .

How long have you played this game?
I have played since day 1. I took a 8 month break from the game only to complete my thesis project for uni, life calls, you gotta do what you gotta do.

What are you looking for in a guild?
Successful, Strongly organized and competitive guild in both pve and pvp.

What other guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?
Lunar ecilpse( too small for molten core), Pain train ( way to many people that thought they were the best players in the world), excessive(well lets just say it was at a time when everyone in that guild wanted to kill each other)
currently: Lost prophets ( great group of friends and people i have played with since MC, just not enough to meet my raid expectations for my self)

Describe your endgame raiding experience:
I have done everything from MC/BWL and ONY to NAXX10/25 and Malygos.

We raid endgame content three nights per week: 8 PM - 12 AM Wednesday and Thursday, and 7 PM - 12 AM Sunday, all times Eastern U.S. Are you able to make these times?
Yes, Sunday\'s might be 30 mins late due to family dinners but I will always be there, people the guild know i am dependable :)

Riot requires that you always bring to EVERY raid enough consumables for 4 hours. This includes elixirs/flasks/food/oils/etc. Can you meet this requirement for every raid?
Yes, tal knows i use everything i have to beat his dps!

Please list your professions and any Rare Recipes you have:
Every Alch recipe currently in patch 3.0, Elixer master and 450 Herbalism.

Do you have Ventrilo installed and ready?
Yes

Do you own a working Microphone?
Yes