Application: Rontu (Rogue)

Old, completed applications will eventually be moved here to keep the main application forum clean.
Rontu

Application: Rontu (Rogue)

Post by Rontu » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:38 pm

[sheet=Gorefiend]Rontu[/sheet]
All Characters:
Gorefiend:Rontu

Referred by:
Tranquil, Pretty sure Utensil would too if he still played :D

Why do you want to join Riot?
Well you guys have been around for as long as I have and to be honest, i''m just looking for a stable and skilled guild to raid with. The past 3 guilds i''ve been in have fell apart within 1 - 2 months since I begun raiding.

What are your goals for this game?
Pretty much to see and clear content. I haven't done any raiding in TBC because I thought it was a waste of time. I gave it a shot in WOTLK and found it very enjoyable.

How long have you played this game?
About 4 years now. Been playing since Gorefiend server came up.

What are you looking for in a guild?
A guild that can have fun together and all have the same goals of clearing content.

What other guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?
I've been in eXceSsivE when I was level 60. Stayed there for about 2 years I believe until TBC came out. Once XSE transferred I just joined random guilds for social reasons, and when XSE came back to Gorefiend, I rejoined.

Once XSE fell apart in WOTLK, I formed my own guild called the Unknowns. We did pretty good in Ulduar, but due to RL situations and some drama (i'll share it to the officers in private tells) people started to leave and we slowly fell apart.

I then joined Wings of Cold and brought some members from Unknowns with me. People seemed to have lost motivation to keep on going, and the guild just fell apart.

Describe your endgame raiding experience:
Well in Pre TBC I cleared all of MC/BWL/AQ40 and went up to Thaddius in naxx (did a few attempts on 4H)

I have not experience in TBC aside from Kara.

In WOTLK, I have completed naxx 25 and Malygos.

I was the raid leader in my old guild The Unknowns and we've cleared Sarth 3D and have down all the bosses in Heroic Ulduar up to General Vezax.

In WOC we cleared up to Yogg, having a few nights of attempts on him too.

Please describe your specs. What is your preferred spec? Do you have a secondary spec? If so, what are your gear and experience like with the secondary spec? (Note: this question is of particular importance to classes that can swap between healing, dps, and/or tanking.)
Well, I guess this doesn't apply to me.

My main PVE spec is combat.

We raid endgame content three nights per week: 8 PM - 12 AM Wednesday and Thursday, and 7 PM - 12 AM Sunday, all times Eastern U.S. Are you able to make these times?
Those times are actually more then perfect for me.

Riot requires that you always bring to EVERY raid enough consumables for 4 hours. This includes elixirs/flasks/food/oils/etc. Can you meet this requirement for every raid?
Yep, no problem.

Please list your professions and any Rare Recipes you have:
Engineering / Enchanting

For enchanting I have most of the vendor recipes, only missing a few.

Do you have Ventrilo installed and ready?
Yes

Do you own a working Microphone?
Yes