Application: howie (Priest)

Old, completed applications will eventually be moved here to keep the main application forum clean.
Howie

Application: howie (Priest)

Post by Howie » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:00 pm

[sheet=Gorefiend]howie[/sheet]
All Characters:
Gorefiend:howie

Referred by:
Panne. Laqueesha.

Why do you want to join Riot?
My guild has just recently decided to quit raiding and I\'m looking to continue raiding.
I also heard you guys don\'t have a disc priest.

What are your goals for this game?
To always be progressing into endgame content.
I pvp too but not much this season for some reason.

How long have you played this game?
About 3 years

What are you looking for in a guild?
A friendly place to log that enjoys progressing and this game in general as much as I do.

What other guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?
I was in Malice pre wrath. The guild stopped raiding and I joined Wings of Cold. Wings of Cold stopped raiding also so I\'m looking for a guild again.

Describe your endgame raiding experience:
I\'ve cleared all current normal mode content up to phase 2 Yogg.

I\'ve got a lot of 10 man hard modes down.

Please describe your specs. What is your preferred spec? Do you have a secondary spec? If so, what are your gear and experience like with the secondary spec? (Note: this question is of particular importance to classes that can swap between healing, dps, and/or tanking.)
My preferred spec is discipline. I could easily go holy and I have a great shadow set, but I feel there aren\'t many priests that play the discipline spec and actually know how to get the full use out of it. I\'ve come to like it a whole lot and I\'m sure you guys will too.

We raid endgame content three nights per week: 8 PM - 12 AM Wednesday and Thursday, and 7 PM - 12 AM Sunday, all times Eastern U.S. Are you able to make these times?
Those days and times are perfect for me. I also heard you guys raid with a lot of priests, so I\'m willing to sit the bench and hangout . raiding is only a portion of the reason I would join a guild. Everyone i\'ve met from riot is really nice and I have friends int he guild. But like I said, you guys will love me playing a disc priest in raids. :)

Riot requires that you always bring to EVERY raid enough consumables for 4 hours. This includes elixirs/flasks/food/oils/etc. Can you meet this requirement for every raid?
Yes

Please list your professions and any Rare Recipes you have:
Jewel crafting and Tailoring.

Do you have Ventrilo installed and ready?
Yes

Do you own a working Microphone?
Yes