Application: Lyfia (Shaman)

Old, completed applications will eventually be moved here to keep the main application forum clean.
Woodwolf

Application: Lyfia (Shaman)

Post by Woodwolf » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:11 am

[sheet=Gorefiend]Lyfia[/sheet]
All Characters:
Gorefiend:Lyfia

Referred by:
People that were in woc.

Why do you want to join Riot?
Cause it is a stable guild with good progression and if i join people will stop spamming me whispers telling me to app. Also Howie promised me we would be best buddies for life if i joined.

What are your goals for this game?
Raiding end game content, downing bosses.

How long have you played this game?
Since the beginning of TBC.

What are you looking for in a guild?
Doing progression on a fun and organized environment.

What other guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?
Recently, i left woc cause of drama and the guild blew up one week after i left. Joined malice, stayed there for a month or so and now the guild is xfering.

Describe your endgame raiding experience:
Cleared everything on tbc. Missing yogg 25 for wotlk.

Please describe your specs. What is your preferred spec? Do you have a secondary spec? If so, what are your gear and experience like with the secondary spec? (Note: this question is of particular importance to classes that can swap between healing, dps, and/or tanking.)
Enhancement/Elemental. I can play both specs properly. My enhancement gear is a lot stronger than my elemental. I have shitty bracers, belt, rings and one trinket as elemental. I\'m also full t7,5 as resto but i\'d rather not heal.

We raid endgame content three nights per week: 8 PM - 12 AM Wednesday and Thursday, and 7 PM - 12 AM Sunday, all times Eastern U.S. Are you able to make these times?
Yes.

Riot requires that you always bring to EVERY raid enough consumables for 4 hours. This includes elixirs/flasks/food/oils/etc. Can you meet this requirement for every raid?
Yes.

Please list your professions and any Rare Recipes you have:
Alchemist/Jewelcrafting. Don\'t have any rare recipes, i lvled those professions caus of the buffs only.

Do you have Ventrilo installed and ready?
Yes

Do you own a working Microphone?
Yes