DENIED - Application: Airyk (Shaman)

Old, completed applications will eventually be moved here to keep the main application forum clean.
Airyk

DENIED - Application: Airyk (Shaman)

Post by Airyk » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:39 pm

[sheet=Gorefiend]Airyk[/sheet]
All Characters:
[armory=Gorefiend]Airyk[/armory]

Referred by:
Trade post

Why do you want to join Riot?
I want a great raiding guild and i heard riot is the best

What are your goals for this game?
All end game content

How long have you played this game?
2 years

What are you looking for in a guild?
i was a guild who does end game raids at least up to 10togc if not 25, and one willing to explain, ive looked up fights but a person in vent explaining is more helpful i find

What other guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?
only becuase it was a friends guild, but now im more experience and they dont have weekly raids

Describe your endgame raiding experience:
ive done 10/25 toc and beaten the beasts of northrend in togc

Please describe your specs. What is your preferred spec? Do you have a secondary spec? If so, what are your gear and experience like with the secondary spec? (Note: this question is of particular importance to classes that can swap between healing, dps, and/or tanking.)
Enhancement/Resto Shaman...very experience in my enhance spec, 4978 gearscore via gearscore addon and 2654 via wow-heroes...done some 10mans in resto but my gear is only 4300 via same add-on

We raid 25-man endgame content three nights per week: 8 PM - 12 AM Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday, all times Eastern U.S. Are you able to make these times?
all 3 times are perfect for my schedule

Riot requires that you always bring to EVERY raid enough consumables for 4 hours. This includes elixirs/flasks/food/oils/etc. Can you meet this requirement for every raid?
Yes

Please list your professions and any Rare Recipes you have:
Enchanting/ Herbalism...both not very high yet because i just changed profs.

Do you have Ventrilo installed and ready?
Yes

Do you own a working Microphone?
Yes