DENIED - Application: Brutalism (Shaman)

Old, completed applications will eventually be moved here to keep the main application forum clean.
Tedkoppel
Retiree

DENIED - Application: Brutalism (Shaman)

Post by Tedkoppel » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:05 am

Posted this app manually from a Private Message. - Tedkoppel

Server: Character:
Gorefiend : Brutalism

What is your primary character class? Shaman.

Referred by: Seen advertisement in trade chat and came over asap.

Why do you want to join Riot?
Partied with a few of your members in heroic pugs and all went well. New to the server and i want to be represented buy a serious guild like i was in my old server, I'm very picky about where i want to become my new home but I've only heard only good things about Riot. Riot also has EXCELLENT raid times so i can get home from school, get some sleep at night, make it to school and work on time, do homework before raids and it just fits really well.

What are your goals for this game?
My goals for Wow : WotLK are to be rich, raid end game, collect gear and be a useful contribution to my server, i work very hard, gear up very fast and grind all day and night to make the best for my characters. At the end of the day, i can positively say my number one dream goal is to see my name topping DPS charts, that never get old<3. I love being able to be a reliable convenience to my guild. Cant forget, i like just having fun on this game, good get a way from work and university.

How long have you played this game?
Iv been playing WoW for 4 years now.

What are you looking for in a guild?
I'm looking for friendly, SKILLED, players as like myself to work with, make friends and become family with. I want to make the right choice on choosing a guild to join because loyalty is my number one aspect and i don't believe in guild hopping and i feel that Riot can be that place. I need strong AGGRESSIVE raid leaders to make sure the bosses go down and we see progress. I like being in above average guilds because i am an above average player and i have a title on my head of a progressive guild to be proud of. i like knowing i have excellent guildies for what ever i need the family for example, good advice if i ever needed it from the guild. Who doesn't want to be represented by greatness, but at the same time i know i need to make standard to be there.

What other guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?
I've been in no guilds on this server yet and on my other 80 character i was in an above average end game raiding guild that had excellent progress and server status. I had told our GM that school was getting a little intense, first year university student and that i needed some time off of WoW, that is when and why i had left. First year is now done and school is under control, looking forward to the time off to grind my shaman.

Describe your endgame raiding experience:
I started playing this game from Pre-BC and then when i hit 52, BC came out so i didnt end up raiding any Pre-BC. I downed the following :

Burning Crusade :

Kara
Gruuls
Mags
SSC ( farmed pre pre - nurfed )
3/4 TK ( farmed pre - nurfed )
archimonde ( farmed pre - nurf )
BT ( entered and farmed the first few bosses pre nurfed, then had illidan on farm after nerf )
Sunwell ( first 2 bosses on farm )

WotLK :

Naxx10 and 25( farm )
Mali10 and 25( farm )
Sarth +3 ( farm )
Sarth +3 10man

Half of uldaur10 ( farm )
3 first bosses in Uldaur25 then i had quit.

Now I'm back now until Cataclysm.

Please describe your specs. What is your preferred spec? Do you have a secondary spec? If so, what are your gear and experience like with the secondary spec? (Note: this question is of particular importance to classes that can swap between healing, dps, and/or tanking.)
I am 16/55/0 Enhancement and always have been Enhancement, it is my preferred spec and i feel as if I'm good with it and very comfortable. That's all I've ever been and all the gear I have. The gear i have isn't much because I've quit, but its getting there. I've never been interested in caster DPS and i don't trust my self to heal. I do want to start collecting caster/ranged DPS gear just because sometimes there's too much melee dps and the flexibility of my unique class.

We raid 25-man endgame content three nights per week: 8 PM - 12 AM Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday, all times Eastern U.S. Are you able to make these times?
YES<33 i love it, fits in so nicely.

Riot requires that you always bring to EVERY raid enough consumables for 4 hours. This includes elixirs/flasks/food/oils/etc. Can you meet this requirement for every raid?
This practice is nothing new, been doing it for years, its no problem. No questions asked. Also ON TIME.

Please list your professions and any Rare Recipes you have:
This character is 450 mining and 400 enchanting. I'm going to drop enchanting to grab JCing and when that is 450, going to drop mining to grab blacksmithing. I know, fun right...

Do you have Ventrilo installed and ready? Yes No
Yes
Do you own a working Microphone? Yes No
Yes
[/quote]