DENIED - Application: Raiko (Shaman)

Old, completed applications will eventually be moved here to keep the main application forum clean.
Tedkoppel
Retiree

DENIED - Application: Raiko (Shaman)

Post by Tedkoppel » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:25 pm

Enter your server and character name(s):
Note: This must be a valid character on The Armory
The First character in the list will be displayed as your primary.
Server: Character: Gorefiend Raiko
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... nd&n=Raiko

What is your primary character class? Shaman
Referred by: Kefca
Why do you want to join Riot? I would like to join Riot so i can Progress further into the End-Game content such as Heroic modes and so on and overall have fun.

What are your goals for this game? Progress more into the End-Game content, get gear and become god mode. :)

How long have you played this game? 3 Years.

What are you looking for in a guild? Serious Progression, Organization and Fun times.

What other guilds have you been in? Why did you leave? Sass Capped/U SMASHED ALL THE HOMIES. I was kicked from Sass Capped because me and an Officer got into a little dispute over how to spend badges he didn't like my opinion on it and kicked me. U SMASHED ALL THE HOMIES is just a temporary placeholder guild while I look around.

Describe your endgame raiding experience: Cleared Naxx10/25man, Ulduar10/25man, ToC10/25man, ToGC10man, ICC10/25man except for Rotface/PP.

Please describe your specs. What is your preferred spec? Do you have a secondary spec? If so, what are your gear and experience like with the secondary spec? (Note: this question is of particular importance to classes that can swap between healing, dps, and/or tanking.) Enhance. Secondary spec Enhance PvP. I do have a Healing Set but prefer DPS.

We raid 25-man endgame content three nights per week: 8 PM - 12 AM Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday, all times Eastern U.S. Are you able to make these times? Yes, I'm always on so ill make each raid on time and prepared.

Riot requires that you always bring to EVERY raid enough consumables for 4 hours. This includes elixirs/flasks/food/oils/etc. Can you meet this requirement for every raid? Yes.

Please list your professions and any Rare Recipes you have: Jewelcrafter and Alchemist(Elixir Master).

Do you have Ventrilo installed and ready? Yes
Do you own a working Microphone? Yes