Application: Dumbledwarf (Warrior)

Old, completed applications will eventually be moved here to keep the main application forum clean.
Dumbledwarf

Application: Dumbledwarf (Warrior)

Post by Dumbledwarf » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:03 am

[sheet=Gorefiend]Dumbledwarf[/sheet]
All Characters:
[armory=Gorefiend]Dumbledwarf[/armory]

Referred by:
Averroes

Why do you want to join Riot?
I would like to join a serious raiding guild and progress through ICC, and thensome with competent players.

What are your goals for this game?
Other then arena, to have a serious raiding guild with reliable players that I can experience new content with.

How long have you played this game?
I\'ve played this game for 3 years now, 2 of which on my hunter (Shumate), about half a year on my pally on a different server Magtheridon, and the rest on this warrior

What are you looking for in a guild?
A group of cool people who are good at this game.

What other guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?
So far on Alliance i\'ve only been in stupid guilds me and my friend has made as jokes.

During Bc I raided on my hunter with
and then on my pally when reformed on magtheridon.

Describe your endgame raiding experience:
In BC I have done everything from kara to the first boss in Sunwell, pre 3.0.

In wrath, when I raided seriously we had server second Of the Nightfall, and The Immortal. Then I took a break from WoW from about the length of Ulduar until ICC came out.

On this warrior i\'ve done all of Togc10 and know the fights on 25. i\'ve only been 4/9 in 25 ICC and 6/9 in 10 ICC (and know PP fight)

Please describe your specs. What is your preferred spec? Do you have a secondary spec? If so, what are your gear and experience like with the secondary spec? (Note: this question is of particular importance to classes that can swap between healing, dps, and/or tanking.)
I am currently Fury PvE spec because it seems to dick out the most dps, but I wouldn\'t mind going arms if needs be.

My secondary spec atm is PvP arms because generally if i\'m not raiding i\'ll be arenaing.

We raid 25-man endgame content three nights per week: 8 PM - 12 AM Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday, all times Eastern U.S. Are you able to make these times?
All of these days work out fine for me, there should be no conflict.

Riot requires that you always bring to EVERY raid enough consumables for 4 hours. This includes elixirs/flasks/food/oils/etc. Can you meet this requirement for every raid?
Yes, I have more then enough gold to supply flasks and foods for the raid.

Please list your professions and any Rare Recipes you have:
BS/Mining, and I currently don\'t have any rare recipes for BS.

Do you have Ventrilo installed and ready?
Yes

Do you own a working Microphone?
Yes