DROWNED - Application: Kefca (Warrior)

Old, completed applications will eventually be moved here to keep the main application forum clean.
test

DROWNED - Application: Kefca (Warrior)

Post by test » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:41 pm

[recruit loc="us,Gorefiend"]Kefca[/recruit]
All Characters:
[armory loc="us,Gorefiend"]Kefca[/armory]

Where did you hear about Riot?
My local drug dealer gave me a free trial to WoW. From there the rest is obvious...

Do you know anyone in Riot who can vouch for you? If yes, who are they and how do you know them?
No. Nobody can vouch for me.

Tell us why Riot should be interested in you. What benefit can you bring to the guild?
I actually don\'t bring any benefit to Riot. I can make forum posts, annoying rules, and complain on ventrilo a lot.

How long have you played this game?
Since it was released. Probably before then.

What other guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?
None. Nobody else would take me.

Describe your endgame raiding experience. Include the current and previous box release, if possible.
I have raided every major boss via youtube.

Describe your specs. What is your preferred spec? Do you have a secondary spec? If so, what are your gear and experience like with the secondary spec?
Spec? What is that? I only have the only spec a warrior should have.

Describe what skill/spell rotation you use in your primary spec. If a rotation is not appropriate, what is your priority list?
I use magic missiles, fired from my ass.

What websites do you use to keep current on your class?
iloveriot.com

Do you research boss fights before your guild attempts them? What websites do you use to become familiar with new boss strategies?
Research? I prefer to order guild members to run in and then figure things out as they die.

We raid 25-man endgame content three nights per week: 8 PM - 12 AM Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday, all times Eastern U.S. Are you able to make these days and times?
Yes, I have no life.

Describe any prior commitments that could change your raiding availability.
Every Saturday at 11:00pm CST my mom makes me take a bath with the rest of the paladins.

Riot requires that you always bring all necessary consumables for our 25-man raids. This includes flasks/food/potions/etc., and covers all fights -- easymode and progression, normal mode and heroic. Would this be a problem for you?
I always have plenty of consumables thanks to our gold farmer friends in the east.

List your professions and any special epic/rare recipes you have.
I never trained any worthless professions.

Post a link with a screenshot of your raid UI. If that is not possible, or if you'd simply like to elaborate on your screenshot, describe what you use for class-specific functions (cooldown timers, raid (de)buffs, damage/healing tracking, etc.) and why.
http://dreamalchemy.net/WoW/NewUI-Part1.jpg

Best UI Ever!

Post link(s) displaying your recent raid performance. WWS, Recount log, World of Logs... something that gives us a clue what you can do.
Because I\'m so awesome, wws does not support my character. You will have to see me live.

Have you raided with any other characters as your main during the current content release? If so, why did you switch?
I have no other characters. I only make up stories about my awesome alts, but nobody has ever seen them.

We define ourselves as a "hard casual" guild. That means we are committed to doing the best we can in 25-mans for the 3 nights (12 hours) we raid per week, no more, no less. We do not push a fourth night for progression. We do not require guild members to do off-night 10-mans, although many of our members choose to do this in their spare time. Is this acceptable to you?
I define myself as casually hard, so that\'s acceptable.

Do you have any guild, raid, or class leadership experience? If so, describe it.
I have no Guild or Raid experience. I only have massive Leadership experience with my pokemon doubles trading card tournaments.

We seek team players, people who want to do right by the raid and the guild. Me-firsters and loot whores are not desirable. We also seek coverage in all classes such that we'll always have enough to raid, which means you might have to sit on occasion. Do you have any concerns regarding this? (If yes, elaborate. And be honest here, as temper tantrums will not be tolerated once you're in the guild.)
I am a team player. I think the main prob is that everyone else is a Me-Firster!

Do you have a reliable computer and a stable internet connection? (Describe any known issues impacting game performance, including a shared internet connection, old computer, etc.)
I currently steal the internet from the children\'s hospital down the road. I should be fine unless the kids start streaming sesame street again.

Do you have Ventrilo installed and ready?
Yes

Do you own a working Microphone?
Yes