WITHDRAWN - Application: youhealme (Priest)

Old, completed applications will eventually be moved here to keep the main application forum clean.
youhealme

WITHDRAWN - Application: youhealme (Priest)

Post by youhealme » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:28 pm

[/size][/b]All Characters:
youhealme

Where did you hear about Riot?
I played a bit in vanilla, but got hard core in BC it was about that time that I heard of your guild. Although I did not start keeping track of your progress till Lambo entered your guild because he was an old guildy who played well that I liked to compete with.

Do you know anyone in Riot who can vouch for you? If yes, who are they and how do you know them?
Not really but both wooke and zpriten were very helpful.

Tell us why Riot should be interested in you. What benefit can you bring to the guild?
I can pull 18k + heals on a tank. I never miss raids and will be ready to raid every day. and PW:B = win.

How long have you played this game?
i have over 300 days played

What other guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?
The first guild I was in was on my hunter kellwin I played in clan moon wolf for some of BC but I spent most of my time in fatal we raided BT hijal sun well naxx uldar Trial and that is when I needed a brake after about 18 months I took some time off wow. When I got back fatal disbanded. I then talked to amenani the GM of art of war and she hooked me up with an invite to art of war. I did some icc but I was not a real raider at that time. I got back in to the game though when cata came out I found it to be much more fun

Describe your endgame raiding experience. Include the current and previous box release, if possible.
I have killed all the bosses - sinestra I also did not kill the Lich king when I was lvl 80 kiljaden was also done after I hit 80 and I never fight algolon in uldar. Other than that I fought all the bosses I did a few heroics in uldar and trial of the crusade.

Describe your specs. What is your preferred spec? Do you have a secondary spec? If so, what are your gear and experience like with the secondary spec?
Right now I am a powerful dis priest I can play both shadow and holly if needed but I just simply outperform holly and shadow

Describe what skill/spell rotation you use in your primary spec. If a rotation is not appropriate, what is your priority list?
I try to use PW:S for rapture procs. but if I can, I use my grater heal because it is just a powerful heal it can crit up to 70k raid buffed and 30% not including my mastery will go to a shield. I generally also use my PoM because it is so effective if you use all the ticks and it is a heal you can apply if someone has full hp but is going to take damage so it has powerful synergy with PW:S. It is thoughs 3 moves that help me the most. The 4th and 5th most helpful heal is penance and PoH. The other heals are generally used in a time when I don't have much healing to do I smite to get mana back and help raid dps some and use renew on people who will take damage. I use binding on one some fights like domo it is really good for the orb part of the fight. Most of healing is all about who you need to keep alive and the spells you use depend on if they are a tank or a hunter who is just standing in fire.

What websites do you use to keep current on your class?
EJ and I like to get most my info by looking at the top healers on wow logs most of the time you can figure out what they are doing by looking at the spec and gear they use.

Do you research boss fights before your guild attempts them? What websites do you use to become familiar with new boss strategies?
youtoob nothing beats looking at the fight.

We raid 25-man endgame content three nights per week: 8 PM - 12 AM Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday, all times Eastern U.S. Are you able to make these days and times?
I don't miss raids unless school gets in my way next semester so I can guaranty 100% availability for a few months and I will schedule around raids next semester

Describe any prior commitments that could change your raiding availability.
nothing would change

Riot requires that you always bring all necessary consumables for our 25-man raids. This includes flasks/food/potions/etc., and covers all fights -- easymode and progression, normal mode and heroic. Would this be a problem for you?
Not at all. I would expect nothing less from everyone and I hope that is enforced.

List your professions and any special epic/rare recipes you have.
Priest Tailoring enchanting 50int bracers
Hunter has LW
War has alchemy

Post a link with a screenshot of your raid UI. If that is not possible, or if you'd simply like to elaborate on your screenshot, describe what you use for class-specific functions (cooldown timers, raid (de)buffs, damage/healing tracking, etc.) and why.
I use bartender DBM skada

Post link(s) displaying your recent raid performance. WWS, Recount log, World of Logs... something that gives us a clue what you can do.
http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/13180 ... s/players/

Just click on the healers tab

I am currently ranked at 17th on alizreazor 74th on beth 90th on lord ryolath 9/9/11

Have you raided with any other characters as your main during the current content release? If so, why did you switch?
no

We define ourselves as a "hard casual" guild. That means we are committed to doing the best we can in 25-mans for the 3 nights (12 hours) we raid per week, no more, no less. We do not push a fourth night for progression. We do not require guild members to do off-night 10-mans, although many of our members choose to do this in their spare time. Is this acceptable to you?
hell yea I do what I can to improve my caricature I would love to raid more so I am down to run when ever

Do you have any guild, raid, or class leadership experience? If so, describe it.
When I really need a piece of loot I will make a raid and pug for it. But I have never really dun the officer thing

We seek team players, people who want to do right by the raid and the guild. Me-firsters and loot whores are not desirable. We also seek coverage in all classes such that we'll always have enough to raid, which means you might have to sit on occasion. Do you have any concerns regarding this? (If yes, elaborate. And be honest here, as temper tantrums will not be tolerated once you're in the guild.)
I am definitely a team player and a loot whore I love epics but I’ll never rage if I don't get something but for me loot makes wow fun.

Do you have a reliable computer and a stable internet connection? (Describe any known issues impacting game performance, including a shared internet connection, old computer, etc.)
I have a bad ass CP and a good connection other people in our house hold play wow also but it does not slow our speed at all

Do you have a Blizzard authenticator? If No, please let us know if you would have trouble obtaining one.
No but my account is safe I think. If you need me to get one I will.

We use Mumble (NOT Ventrilo) for voice chat during raids. Would you have any problem installing this?
No

Do you own a working Microphone?
Yes