CLOSED - Application: Mithes (Monk)

Old, completed applications will eventually be moved here to keep the main application forum clean.
mithes

CLOSED - Application: Mithes (Monk)

Post by mithes » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:25 am

Mithes

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... hes/simple

All Max-Level Characters:

mithes 90 hunter : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... hes/simple
tylurium 90 warrior : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ium/simple
toxis 90 shaman : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... xis/simple

Where did you hear about Riot?
Sargeras Forum

Do you know anyone in Riot who can vouch for you? If yes, who are they and how do you know them?
nope

Tell us why Riot should be interested in you. What benefit can you bring to the guild?
Im a core raider , been raiding since vanilla , to be host i enjoy a lot raiding content is all i like to do, as a raider i like to give my best i try to learn and apport to the guild , i try to learn the encounters and try to not make mistakes and improve in my class improving damage and try to learn from other players as well.

How long have you played this game?
Since it came out pretty much since vanilla been on all raids even naxx 40 xD

What other guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?
Im from dragonmaw server but my server died so i transfered to sargeras in dragonmaw been in a lot of guilds cause the server always when an expansion came out the guilds broke apart i can make a list of the guilds i was on :

unity - dragonmaw : This was my first raiding guild i raided there MC - BWL i left cause i wanted to join a better guild named prominence.

prominence - dragonmaw : I joined prominence and raided there until bc came out raided MC-BWL-AQ20 - AQ40 ( got realm first C'thun ) - Naxx40 and some zg too but was meh.

celebros - dragonmaw : pretty much raided all bc content with them until it broke apart , did all raids except for sunwell.

sovereign - dragonmaw : raided with them until wotlk came out and i stayed in this guild all wotlk , on bc and wotlk we cleared most of the content.

Ad idem - dragonmaw : it was celebros guild but it reformed since people came back to play again pretty much was the same guild just different name , cleared all content of cataclysm.

When mist of pandaria came out ad idem broke apart and the server was pretty much dead on alliance side so i transfered to sargeras i recently joined one o one.

current - one o one - Sargeras : I like the guild and raid times but they changed Gm recently and its not the same as before.

Describe your endgame raiding experience. Include the current and previous box release, if possible.

Did the raids on my shaman Toxis you can check : toxis 90 shaman : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... xis/simple

[Burning Crusade]
Karazhan (Full Clear)
Gruul's Lair (Full Clear)
SSC (full clear)
Hyjal Summit (full clear)
Black Temple (full clear)
Magtheridon's Lair (full clear)
Sunwell (until muru - though guild full clear it )

[Wrath of the lich king]
10man Naxx (Full Clear)
25man Naxx (Full Clear)
10man EoE (Full Clear)
25man EoE (Full Clear)
10man OS (Full Clear 3 drakes)
25man OS (Full Clear 3 drakes)
10man Ulduar (full clear)
25man Ulduar (full clear )
10 & 25man Onyxia 2.0 (Full Clear)
10 TotC (Full Clear)
25man Totc (full clear)
10man ICC (full clear)
25man ICC (full clear)

[Cataclysm]
BWD [Full Clear] (4/6 H)
BoT [Full Clear] (1/5H)
TotFW [Just the 3 elemental dudes]
Firelands [Until majordomo]
Dragon Soul [Full Clear] [3/8 H]

Here im now raiding on my windwalker monk
[Mist of pandaria ]
• MSV [Full Clear] [3/6H]
• HoF [Full clear] [1/6H]
• ToES [Full Clear]
• ToT [Full Clear] [4/13 H]
• SoO [13/14] [1/14 H] ( did Heroic Immerseus )

Describe your specs. What is your preferred spec? Do you have a secondary spec? If so, what is your gear and experience like for the secondary spec?
Windwalker spec , i like a lot Windwalker i like to dps , as a secondary spec im a brewmaster monk , i know the basics of tanking but i still have lot to learn i have only tanked a few normals and flex raids , i usually do LFR as a tank for fast ques but its lfr xD .

im at 559 ilvl as WW and 527 as Brewmaster.

Describe what skill/spell rotation you use in your primary spec. If a rotation is not appropriate, what is your priority list?
well rotation not really its more like priority list , i have to keep up tiger palm and i track it with weak auras so i can have it always , also always keep up rising sun kick on the target , jabs for chi , blackout kicks to dump chi and use my tigerseye brew at 10 stacks and track it with weak auras too.

We expect you to have current and appropriate gems, enchants and reforges when you apply. If you do not have those when we review your application and your character, it will reflect poorly on you. Do you understand?
understood

What websites do you use to keep current on your class?
icy veins - ask mr robot

Do you research boss fights before your guild attempts them? What websites do you use to become familiar with new boss strategies?
icy veins

We raid 25-man endgame content from 8 PM to 12 AM EST three nights per week: Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday. Are you able to make these days and times?
yes i can :D

Describe any prior commitments that could change your raiding availability.
College pretty much just on finals or when i have tests

Riot requires that you always bring all necessary consumables for our 25-man raids. This includes flasks/food/potions/etc., and covers all fights -- easymode and progression, normal mode and heroic. Will this be a problem for you?
nope

List your professions and any relevant special/epic/rare recipes you have.
JC/ mining , have all jc recipes , cooking well i can do also the food carts :3

Post a link with a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment or, at the very least, of your UI in combat. Describe what you use for class-specific functions (cooldown timers, raid (de)buffs, damage/healing tracking, etc.) and why.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd31 ... 045632.jpg

pretty much as i mentioned before i only track the stuff i really really need like tigereye brew and tiger palm buff , dancing steel procs for my bursts , etc.

Post link(s) displaying your recent raid performance -- a screenshot of Recount/Skada with skill breakdowns showing or a World of Logs parse.

hope this works since i dont have the recount one x3

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-g ... 636&e=3877

Have you raided with any other characters as your main during the current content release? If so, why did you switch?
been just doing some raids with friends with my fury warrior but mostly because i never never used it before and wanted to give it a shot n.n

We define ourselves as a "hard casual" guild. That means we are committed to doing the best we can in 25-mans for the 3 nights (12 hours) we raid per week, no more, no less. We do not push a fourth night for progression. We do not require guild members to do off-night 10-mans, although many of our members choose to do this in their spare time. Is this acceptable to you?
of course n.n , i would like to help on 10 mans if im needed too :3

Do you have any guild, raid, or class leadership experience? If so, describe it.
i been officer twice in vanilla , during wotlk i was a gm in ragnaros server i played with some friends there during weekends , heres where i have to explain something haha , english is not my first language so sorry if my english its not that great x3 , but i can read it and write it also speak it fluent but still i need practice , i was a gm of a guild i made with my rl friends but since everyone talked spanish was kinda more easy and worked really well n.n

We seek team players, people who want to do right by the raid and the guild. Me-firsters and loot whores are not desirable. We also seek coverage in all classes such that we'll always have enough to raid, which means you might have to sit on occasion. Do you have any concerns regarding this? (If yes, elaborate. And be honest here, as temper tantrums will not be tolerated once you're in the guild.)
Im cool with that , i also had to sit on the guild I'm if other people needed loot or did better , but to be honest i like to raid if possible , im cool with sitting if people can do better, im the kind of raider that thinks guild progress > personal goals on raids , so if thats the case i will just be ready to raise the hand if im needed to raid.

How old are you
25 years old

Do you have a reliable computer and a stable internet connection? (Describe any known issues impacting game performance, including a shared internet connection, old computer, etc.)
my computer is fine i raid on a laptop but its new and really decent tbh , internet conection is optic fiber so im fine , just sometimes i have issues with lighting where i live thunderstorms are common and sometimes power goes down.

Do you have a Battle.net Authenticator attached to your account? If not, please let us know if you would have trouble obtaining one.
yes i do.

We use Mumble (NOT Ventrilo) for voice chat during raids and as such it is required that you be able to install and run it. You must, at the very least, be able to hear raid leaders during raids and, depending on your role, you may need to be able to speak. Do you understand?
understood.

Do you own a working Microphone?
i will need to buy a headset my last one broke but i can use the mic of the laptop.