DECLINED: Dardoch - Holy Paladin

Old, completed applications will eventually be moved here to keep the main application forum clean.
Danrado

DECLINED: Dardoch - Holy Paladin

Post by Danrado » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:10 pm

[/size][/b]

All Max-Level Characters:
Holy Paladin (736)
Marksman hunter

Where did you hear about Riot?
Wow Progress

Do you know anyone in Riot who can vouch for you? If yes, who are they and how do you know them?
No

Tell us why Riot should be interested in you. What benefit can you bring to the guild?
id like to some am a nice jovial person who is hard working and very flexable

How long have you played this game?
Since Burning Crusade

What other guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?
Redefined Malgaines didnt leave guild broke apart

Describe your endgame raiding experience. Include the current and previous box release, if possible.
only got into end game raiding since this expact and amd currently 11/13 mythic

Describe your specs. What is your preferred spec? Do you have a secondary spec? If so, what is your gear and experience like for the secondary spec?
Spec prefered is holy secondary is ret decent gare but not much practise on it but for legion i want to tank or heal which ever is needed leveling all classes at the moment for preporation

Describe what skill/spell rotation you use in your primary spec. If a rotation is not appropriate, what is your priority list?
well currently in wod was play selfless healer not much to it keep judgement on cooldown holy shock on cool down flash of light where needed with some holy light mixed into the rotation for manna conservation

We expect you to have current and appropriate gems and enchants when you apply. If you do not have those when we review your application and your character, it will reflect poorly on you. Do you understand?
yes i do

What websites do you use to keep current on your class?
MMO champion youtube and twitch

Do you research boss fights before your guild attempts them? What websites do you use to become familiar with new boss strategies?
Fatboss raiding guids mostly and sometimes method videos

We raid 25-man endgame content from 8 PM to 12 AM EST three nights per week: Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday. Are you able to make these days and times?
yes i can

Describe any prior commitments that could change your raiding availability.
nothing

Riot requires that you always bring all necessary consumables for our 25-man raids. This includes flasks/food/potions/etc., and covers all fights -- easymode and progression, heroic and mythic. Will this be a problem for you?
no not a problem

List your professions and any relevant special/epic/rare recipes you have.
enchanting and alchemy no rares mostly focused on raiding equipments

Post a link with a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment or, at the very least, of your UI in combat. Describe what you use for class-specific functions (cooldown timers, raid (de)buffs, damage/healing tracking, etc.) and why.
http://i.imgur.com/OteoRtP.jpg
Subject to change for legion full rework

Post link(s) displaying your recent raid performance -- a screenshot of Recount/Skada with skill breakdowns showing or a World of Logs parse.
i must applogise but since i stop playing in march there seem to have been erased i dont know i dont see any one wow logs

Have you raided with any other characters as your main during the current content release? If so, why did you switch?
Druid didnt like the play style at that time

We define ourselves as a "hard casual" guild. That means we are committed to doing the best we can in 25-mans for the 3 nights (12 hours) we raid per week, no more, no less. We do not push a fourth night for progression. We do not require guild members to do off-night 10-mans, although many of our members choose to do this in their spare time. Is this acceptable to you?
yes it is

RESPONSEDo you have any guild, raid, or class leadership experience? If so, describe it.
no am mostly the one in the back fallowing orders at all times

We seek team players, people who want to do right by the raid and the guild. Me-firsters and loot whores are not desirable. We also seek coverage in all classes such that we'll always have enough to raid, which means you might have to sit on occasion. Do you have any concerns regarding this? (If yes, elaborate. And be honest here, as temper tantrums will not be tolerated once you're in the guild.)

no i dont mind at all in all honesty am jsut looking for a guild to progress with even if its on the bench and as i have said i want to tank this expact so if i cant be a tank in the main raid i can do my best for light the off nights or farm content

How old are you

Do you have a reliable computer and a stable internet connection? (Describe any known issues impacting game performance, including a shared internet connection, old computer, etc.)
no issues maybe the ocassionly internet dc but not oftern

Do you have a Battle.net Authenticator attached to your account? If not, please let us know if you would have trouble obtaining one.
no i dont have one and its not a problem to get one

We use Mumble (NOT Ventrilo) for voice chat during raids and as such it is required that you be able to install and run it. You must, at the very least, be able to hear raid leaders during raids and, depending on your role, you may need to be able to speak. Do you understand?
yes

Do you own a working Microphone?
Yes

Satan
Retiree

Re: PENDING: Dardoch - Holy Paladin

Post by Satan » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:54 pm

Hello Danrado,

We will review and get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Saytin

Satan
Retiree

Re: PENDING: Dardoch - Holy Paladin

Post by Satan » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:10 am

Hey Danrado,

We appreciate you taking the time to apply and for your interest in joining Riot. Unfortunately, we will be declining your application at this time. We wish you the best of luck in your fight against the Legion.

Thanks,
Saytin