DECLINED: Mòóbies (Arms Warrior)

Old, completed applications will eventually be moved here to keep the main application forum clean.
Moobieswow

DECLINED: Mòóbies (Arms Warrior)

Post by Moobieswow » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:23 pm

[/size][/b]
I wasn't able to get an armory link due to just transferring to Sargeras, so the armory isn't updating my character.
All Max-Level Characters:
On new account, (110_ Warrior, Paladin (100) Priest, Shaman, Hunter, Druid

Where did you hear about Riot?
Fishing in Dalaran with Tootsie
Do you know anyone in Riot who can vouch for you? If yes, who are they and how do you know them?
No

Tell us why Riot should be interested in you. What benefit can you bring to the guild?
Competitive player in every aspect, I try to maximize my potential in every game, whether it be Counter-Strike or WoW

How long have you played this game?
Since about 1 month after vanilla came out, have gone through a lot of accounts since then.

What other guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?
Maniacal Box of Kittens - Cairne, The guild disbanded and some players transferred to Sargeras, and some went to Stormrage. After the guild disbanded I just decided to spend my time pvping

Describe your endgame raiding experience. Include the current and previous box release, if possible.
I raided fairly serious from BC to the end of Cataclysm, I never downed any of the current content completely, I was always a boss or two away. Some of this was because at the time I was very young, so I had limited raiding time at night, and another part of it was because the server I came from never merged the top tier players together. There was always beef between the top guilds on the server.

Describe your specs. What is your preferred spec? Do you have a secondary spec? If so, what is your gear and experience like for the secondary spec?
Currently i have all 3 specs of warrior at 840+ minimum, Arms being my preferred due to a higher single target number. If I had to I wouldn't mind learning fury or even prot (even though I haven't tanked raids since WOTLK Naxx)

Describe what skill/spell rotation you use in your primary spec. If a rotation is not appropriate, what is your priority list?
Charge for Opener > Colossus Smash when available > Artifact if Colossus Smash is not available > Mortal Strike (Whether 3 stacks of Focused Rage or not) > Focused Rage (if you don't have 3 stacks or Battle Cry with Deadly Calm) > Slam as filler

We expect you to have current and appropriate gems and enchants when you apply. If you do not have those when we review your application and your character, it will reflect poorly on you. Do you understand?
Yes

What websites do you use to keep current on your class?
I look on the icy-veins forums periodically, aswell as asking my friends guild mate in Pals for Life for his opinions on certain stat weights
Do you research boss fights before your guild attempts them? What websites do you use to become familiar with new boss strategies?
Yes, I watch fatboss videos to get the general understanding of the mechanics present in a fight, then just browse around forums to see if the information is 100% clear

We raid 25-man endgame content from 8 PM to 12 AM EST three nights per week: Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday. Are you able to make these days and times?
Yes

Describe any prior commitments that could change your raiding availability.
Nothing I can think of at this time

Riot requires that you always bring all necessary consumables for our 25-man raids. This includes flasks/food/potions/etc., and covers all fights -- easymode and progression, heroic and mythic. Will this be a problem for you?
No, I currently make anything I need
List your professions and any relevant special/epic/rare recipes you have.
JC/Mining, no "rare" recipes
Post a link with a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment or, at the very least, of your UI in combat. Describe what you use for class-specific functions (cooldown timers, raid (de)buffs, damage/healing tracking, etc.) and why.
https://gyazo.com/6d5eddcb4c398cbb2d24fd768985c3de The only difference in my UI in combat is that my focused rage and shattered defense procs are displayed above my weakauras.

Post link(s) displaying your recent raid performance -- a screenshot of Recount/Skada with skill breakdowns showing or a World of Logs parse.
I took a break from MoP and WoD raiding so I unfortunately do not have any screenshots at hand. I was busy with football in MoP and in WoD I didn't like the raids
Have you raided with any other characters as your main during the current content release? If so, why did you switch?
I did Boomkin at the start of WoD for the first two weeks then I quit pve and focused on pvp

We define ourselves as a "hard casual" guild. That means we are committed to doing the best we can in 25-mans for the 3 nights (12 hours) we raid per week, no more, no less. We do not push a fourth night for progression. We do not require guild members to do off-night 10-mans, although many of our members choose to do this in their spare time. Is this acceptable to you?
Yes

Do you have any guild, raid, or class leadership experience? If so, describe it.
Recently no, In wotlk I was in charge of healer cooldowns, when to use certain raid ones and what not

We seek team players, people who want to do right by the raid and the guild. Me-firsters and loot whores are not desirable. We also seek coverage in all classes such that we'll always have enough to raid, which means you might have to sit on occasion. Do you have any concerns regarding this? (If yes, elaborate. And be honest here, as temper tantrums will not be tolerated once you're in the guild.)
I don't see myself as someone who is all about themself, I generally don't argue over loot especially when the content will be out for who knows how long before the next tier comes out

How old are you
20 years old

Do you have a reliable computer and a stable internet connection? (Describe any known issues impacting game performance, including a shared internet connection, old computer, etc.)
No fps issues in raids with 150/20 internet speed

Do you have a Battle.net Authenticator attached to your account? If not, please let us know if you would have trouble obtaining one.
Yes I have one

We use Mumble (NOT Ventrilo) for voice chat during raids and as such it is required that you be able to install and run it. You must, at the very least, be able to hear raid leaders during raids and, depending on your role, you may need to be able to speak. Do you understand?
Yes

Do you own a working Microphone?
Yes

Satan
Retiree

Re: Mòóbies (Arms Warrior)

Post by Satan » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:38 pm

Hello Moobz,

Thank you for taking the time to put in a application. Unfortunately, our current roster has 5 Warriors with 4 of them being dps. As a result, we do not have a position available for that role in our main group. If you would like to join to attend other events such as dungeon groups or our Tuesday alt/friends run, then let us know and we can possibly go that route instead. If not, then we wish you the best of luck on Sargares.

Thanks,
Saytin