DECLINED: Lampie - Resto Druid

Old, completed applications will eventually be moved here to keep the main application forum clean.
Lampie

DECLINED: Lampie - Resto Druid

Post by Lampie » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:13 pm

[/size][/b]

All Max-Level Characters:
Resto Druid
Where did you hear about Riot?
Trade Chat

Do you know anyone in Riot who can vouch for you? If yes, who are they and how do you know them?
No

Tell us why Riot should be interested in you. What benefit can you bring to the guild?
I like to raid and have a good time. Been raiding since early BC and have been to some capacity in all the expansions (WoD was very minimal)

How long have you played this game?
about 8 to 9 years on and off

What other guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?
Mainly guilds with real life friends and internet buddies, but we don't have enough people playing to field a raid
Describe your endgame raiding experience. Include the current and previous box release, if possible.
End game was strong around Wotlk and Cata, Killed the Lich King I i remember correctly the week the second buff came out and in Cata killed Deathwing 2/3 weeks after spine was nerfed. Mop I didn't really have time to raid super hard because of deployments, same with WoD, also that xpac was no good

Describe your specs. What is your preferred spec? Describe what skill/spell rotation you use in your primary spec. If a rotation is not appropriate, what is your priority list?
Resto its keep up hots, Wild Growth best spell NA, just Rejuv and spot heal raid with regrowth. Managing mana and make sure Efflorescence is used at the correct time as to not waste it. For Feral its keep up all bleeds and apply them with tigers fury and bloodtalons active.

Do you have a secondary spec? If so, what is your gear and experience like for the secondary spec?
Dont really like any other spec, Feral was fine in Wod but now it just seems like a waste of leather gear with rogues and DH's

We expect you to have current and appropriate gems and enchants when you apply. If you do not have those when we review your application and your character, it will reflect poorly on you. Do you understand?
Yes

What websites do you use to keep current on your class?
Icy-veins.com

Do you research boss fights before your guild attempts them? What websites do you use to become familiar with new boss strategies?
yes

We raid 20-man endgame content from 8 PM to 12 AM EST three nights per week: Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday. Are you able to make these days and times?
yes

Describe any prior commitments that could change your raiding availability.
Only one for about 2 weeks in October im going to visit my brother in Europe so i will be unavailable

Riot requires that you always bring all necessary consumables for our 20-man raids. This includes flasks/food/potions/etc., and covers all fights -- easymode, heroic and mythic progression. Will this be a problem for you?
Nope
List your professions and any relevant special/epic/rare recipes you have.
Skinning and Herbing, mainly to make gold
Post a link with a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment or, at the very least, of your UI in combat. Describe what you use for class-specific functions (cooldown timers, raid (de)buffs, damage/healing tracking, etc.) and why.
blob:http://imgur.com/3d46ec8f-dfb4-49ac-a738-6717b0a8d622. Recount for healing and DPS tracking and Grid to heal

Post link(s) displaying your recent raid performance -- a screenshot of Recount/Skada with skill breakdowns showing or parses.
Lol, wut

Have you raided with any other characters as your main during the current content release? If so, why did you switch?
nope

We define ourselves as a "hard casual" guild. That means we are committed to doing the best we can in 20-mans for the 3 nights (12 hours) we raid per week, no more, no less. We do not push a fourth night for progression. We do not require guild members to do off-night or alt runs, although many of our members choose to do this in their spare time. Is this acceptable to you?
Yes

Do you have any guild, raid, or class leadership experience? If so, describe it.
Not really

We seek team players, people who want to do right by the raid and the guild. Me-firsters and loot whores are not desirable. We also seek coverage in all classes such that we'll always have enough to raid, which means you might have to sit on occasion. Do you have any concerns regarding this? (If yes, elaborate. And be honest here, as temper tantrums will not be tolerated once you're in the guild.)
Nope

How old are you

Do you have a reliable computer and a stable internet connection? (Describe any known issues impacting game performance, including a shared internet connection, old computer, etc.)
Yes
Do you have a Battle.net Authenticator attached to your account? If not, please let us know if you would have trouble obtaining one.
I do

We use Mumble (NOT Ventrilo) for voice chat during raids and as such it is required that you be able to install and run it. You must, at the very least, be able to hear raid leaders during raids and, depending on your role, you may need to be able to speak. Do you understand?
Yes

Do you own a working Microphone?
Yes

Satan
Retiree

Re: PENDING: Lampie - Resto Druid

Post by Satan » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:24 pm

Hello Lampie,

Thank you for taking the time to submit the application. We will be reviewing and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Saytin

Satan
Retiree

Post by Satan » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:14 am

Hey Lampie,

We appreciate your interest in joining the Riot family. Unfortunately, we are going to decline your application at this time. We wish you the best of luck on Sargeras or wherever your final destination may be.

Thanks,
Saytin

Fissures
Retiree
Title: <Good Cop>

Post by Fissures » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:19 am

Lampie,

If you'd like more information on why this decision was made, please contact me in via PM here or in game on character Semphic.

Best of luck.