DEFERRED: Rezlul (Rogue)

Old, completed applications will eventually be moved here to keep the main application forum clean.

DEFERRED: Rezlul (Rogue)

Post by denman » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:20 pm

Rezloh - Sold my previous rogue in WOD due to being offered a stupid amount of money.

All Max-Level Characters:

Where did you hear about Riot?

Do you know anyone in Riot who can vouch for you? If yes, who are they and how do you know them?

Tell us why Riot should be interested in you. What benefit can you bring to the guild?
I'm looking for a 3 day a week raid guild, no friday/sat raiding, that takes the time spent in raid seriously. I come prepared and ready to raid. I play a decent amount of time outside of raids, but it is sporadic and only raid times can be guaranteed.

How long have you played this game?
Launch day

What other guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?
Vigil-MalGanis (Vanilla/TBC/WoTLK/Cata) - Stepped down from hardcore 6day a week raiding
Excessive Gaming-Illidan (Cata/MOP) - This guild was created from a lot of Vigil, vodka, BL, Duality members who couldn't raid 5+ days a week and wanted a 2 night progression guild. It turned to 4 nights during first four weeks of content, then turned to 3 night mandatory, then because the guild Limit on Illidan which is a hardcore guild now. Not what I wanted when I signed up.
Lethal-Sargeras (WOD/Legion) - Joined because it was a Tues/Thurs very laid back guild. I was looking for very casual, not even Mythic pushing raiding. I just wanted to have fun and the people in the guild got along with me great. The GM/RL moved to China for a job and the guild moved their raid times to Fri/Sat to accommodate her. I can't do Fri/Sat, so I am looking for a guild to raid on my main.

Describe your endgame raiding experience. Include the current and previous box release, if possible.
I have top 10 US kills on all bosses from TBC to Cata (minus Dragon Soul, I quit after Firelands for a while due to real life).

Describe your specs. What is your preferred spec? Describe what skill/spell rotation you use in your primary spec. If a rotation is not appropriate, what is your priority list?
Outlaw is my prefered spec. Only slightly thought invoking mechanic to the rotation is roll the bones. You want to reroll if you don't have 2+ buffs, but there are certain times when you are using artifact on use or adrenaline rush that you will keep certain single RTB buffs and not reroll.

Do you have a secondary spec? If so, what is your gear and experience like for the secondary spec?
Assassination is my sec spec, but I am going to be probably picking up Sub in the later tiers as it might get buffed and be better than Outlaw.

We expect you to have current and appropriate gems and enchants when you apply. If you do not have those when we review your application and your character, it will reflect poorly on you. Do you understand?

What websites do you use to keep current on your class?
Ravenholdt and MMO-C forums

Do you research boss fights before your guild attempts them? What websites do you use to become familiar with new boss strategies?
Dungeon Journal and Youtube

We raid 20-man endgame content from 8 PM to 12 AM EST three nights per week: Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday. Are you able to make these days and times?

Describe any prior commitments that could change your raiding availability.
I am married with two kids, but I am free during that time.

Riot requires that you always bring all necessary consumables for our 20-man raids. This includes flasks/food/potions/etc., and covers all fights -- easymode, heroic and mythic progression. Will this be a problem for you?

List your professions and any relevant special/epic/rare recipes you have.

Post a link with a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment or, at the very least, of your UI in combat. Describe what you use for class-specific functions (cooldown timers, raid (de)buffs, damage/healing tracking, etc.) and why.
From a random dungeon - / ElvUI, Bigwigs, WA

Post link(s) displaying your recent raid performance -- a screenshot of Recount/Skada with skill breakdowns showing or parses.
Haven't raided since first couple of weeks of BRF. I can run some Mythic Dung and take screenshots if you'd like?

Have you raided with any other characters as your main during the current content release? If so, why did you switch?
Vanilla - Ret PvP, Holy Pally PvE
TBC - Raided Rogue
Wotlk - Raided Rogue
Cata - Raided on Rogue/ele sham/frost DK/boomkin/fire mage for main raid and alt raids.
MOP - Raided rogue / ele shaman

We define ourselves as a "hard casual" guild. That means we are committed to doing the best we can in 20-mans for the 3 nights (12 hours) we raid per week, no more, no less. We do not push a fourth night for progression. We do not require guild members to do off-night or alt runs, although many of our members choose to do this in their spare time. Is this acceptable to you?

Do you have any guild, raid, or class leadership experience? If so, describe it.
Did raid leading for all of TBC minus SWP.

We seek team players, people who want to do right by the raid and the guild. Me-firsters and loot whores are not desirable. We also seek coverage in all classes such that we'll always have enough to raid, which means you might have to sit on occasion. Do you have any concerns regarding this? (If yes, elaborate. And be honest here, as temper tantrums will not be tolerated once you're in the guild.)
I am fine having to sit out if it means progression, but I am not looking to have a bench spot. I'm looking to raid and move through progression, not be recruited for a bench spot.

How old are you

Do you have a reliable computer and a stable internet connection? (Describe any known issues impacting game performance, including a shared internet connection, old computer, etc.)

Do you have a Authenticator attached to your account? If not, please let us know if you would have trouble obtaining one.
Mobile authenticator

We use Mumble (NOT Ventrilo) for voice chat during raids and as such it is required that you be able to install and run it. You must, at the very least, be able to hear raid leaders during raids and, depending on your role, you may need to be able to speak. Do you understand?

Do you own a working Microphone?

Re: Rezlul (Rogue)

Post by Satan » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:09 am

Thank you for submitting an application. We will review and get back to you as soon as possible.

Re: PENDING: Rezlul (Rogue)

Post by Satan » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:08 pm

Hey Rezlul,

We appreciate your interest in joining the Riot family. Unfortunately, we are going to defer your application due to recruitment currently being closed. We wish you the best of luck on Sargeras or wherever your final destination may be.