ACCEPTED: Lethalsight-rouge

Old, completed applications will eventually be moved here to keep the main application forum clean.
lehtalsight

ACCEPTED: Lethalsight-rouge

Post by lehtalsight » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:24 pm

LETHALSIGHT

All Max-Level Characters:[/b
lethalsight-rouge
katerific-druid(tank)
sassybottom-mw monk

Where did you hear about Riot?
through our server recruitment thread on battle.net

Do you know anyone in Riot who can vouch for you? If yes, who are they and how do you know them?
no

Tell us why Riot should be interested in you. What benefit can you bring to the guild?
witty slang and the token black guy that plays a rouge =D also its always lit fam

How long have you played this game?
6yrs

What other guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?
currently in pledge of insanity but i don't raid in the core group because of work scheduale

Describe your endgame raiding experience. Include the current and previous box release, if possible.
raided in mythic progression guild pledge of insanity all the way to mythic gorefiend took a break due to taking bartending job in las vegas so i wasn't able to come back other then that i raided in mop with a family guild then started pugging it when the lfg system came into effect on a warrior and monk

Describe your specs. What is your preferred spec? Describe what skill/spell rotation you use in your primary spec. If a rotation is not appropriate, what is your priority list?
preferred spec is sub but forced to play sin and outlaw because of the better flow of rotation and ease of cds dependicies to be competitive, priority is as follows-1. stealth and prepot with 2 secs on dbm timer 2.shadowstep to garrote 3.mut till 5cp 4.vanish into kingslayers due to having increased dps bc of garrote bleed and prepot 5.vendetta into rupture: after that maintain uptime on rupture and garrote and fill with envenoms and kingslayer for cp buidler with the new patch since it now generates 1 cp instead of nothing/ and the rotation for outlaw is as follow- roll the bones then roll the bones then roll the bones again then do it again and again

We expect you to have current and appropriate gems and enchants when you apply. If you do not have those when we review your application and your character, it will reflect poorly on you. Do you understand?
yes

What websites do you use to keep current on your class?
shadowcraft for what i'm missing and what i can improve to help my dps i use ravenholdt to stay current on rouge news and what changes are going to take place for rouges on the ptr and such

Do you research boss fights before your guild attempts them? What websites do you use to become familiar with new boss strategies?
fatboss is what i use to review fight i also practice positioning so i know where not to stand in the fight for dungeons that have similar mechanics in mythic dungeons

We raid 20-man endgame content from 8 PM to 12 AM EST three nights per week: Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday. Are you able to make these days and times?
yeah i live in las vegas so ill just set the alarm for the correct time so i can wake up when i get home from work

Describe any prior commitments that could change your raiding availability.
nothing at the moment. if my trial get approved and i get accepted into the guild i may be looking to switch scheduale to fit the time perfectly so i can farm mats and do some mythic+ before raid starts

Riot requires that you always bring all necessary consumables for our 20-man raids. This includes flasks/food/potions/etc., and covers all fights -- easymode, heroic and mythic progression. Will this be a problem for you?
no

Post a link with a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment or, at the very least, of your UI in combat. Describe what you use for class-specific functions (cooldown timers, raid (de)buffs, damage/healing tracking, etc.) and why.
http://imgur.com/xufOu7z when i start combat weakauras pop to the left of the screen to let me know inportant rotation cd timers such as timer on garrote and vendeta and if i pleb it with the poison i made a BIG screen for posions not being on

Post link(s) displaying your recent raid performance -- a screenshot of Recount/Skada with skill breakdowns showing or parses.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/AR ... amage-done

Have you raided with any other characters as your main during the current content release? If so, why did you switch?
i haven't played a different toon in the last 3 years for main other then the rouge i played monk main in mop and alt main warrior during mop as well since the begining of wod i have been playing a rouge and fell in love with the lore and coolness behind the class

We define ourselves as a "hard casual" guild. That means we are committed to doing the best we can in 20-mans for the 3 nights (12 hours) we raid per week, no more, no less. We do not push a fourth night for progression. We do not require guild members to do off-night or alt runs, although many of our members choose to do this in their spare time. Is this acceptable to you?
yeah

Do you have any guild, raid, or class leadership experience? If so, describe it.
no

We seek team players, people who want to do right by the raid and the guild. Me-firsters and loot whores are not desirable. We also seek coverage in all classes such that we'll always have enough to raid, which means you might have to sit on occasion. Do you have any concerns regarding this? (If yes, elaborate. And be honest here, as temper tantrums will not be tolerated once you're in the guild.)
naw man im chill asf

How old are you

Do you have a reliable computer and a stable internet connection? (Describe any known issues impacting game performance, including a shared internet connection, old computer, etc.)
yes

Do you have a Battle.net Authenticator attached to your account? If not, please let us know if you would have trouble obtaining one.
yeah i bought one when they first came out

We use Mumble (NOT Ventrilo) for voice chat during raids and as such it is required that you be able to install and run it. You must, at the very least, be able to hear raid leaders during raids and, depending on your role, you may need to be able to speak. Do you understand?
yeah
Do you own a working Microphone?
yeah
in closing,look i know this isnt apart of the application i just want to take a second and really say what i can bring to the guild im the type of person that takes his time and try's to learn from his mistakes i dont take the game serious serious but i do want to improve and take the next stride to be the best rouge on sargeras and not being cocky just want to be the best and the class that i do honestly enjoy playing but i bring a sense of humor and a peace of mind im chill asf and i just like to spend time with people that enjoy my company i will always do what i can for the people that i care about ty for taking the time to read my app and i hope to hear back from you guys if you need my btag its liljag#1724 im on after i get off work around 9am my time and 11 server time if you do need to get in contact with me ty and peace out fam ./dab

Zpriten
Officer
Title: Tree Goddess of Lub

Re: lethalsight-rouge

Post by Zpriten » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:41 pm

Thanks for applying Lethal - we will review and get back to you soon!

Satan
Retiree

Re: PENDING: Lethalsight-rouge

Post by Satan » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:56 am

Hey Lethalsight,

We appreciate you taking the time to put in an application. I just have a few additional questions for you.

1) It seems your raiding history isn't very extensive yet. Do you understand that sometimes progression raiding means wiping for multiple hours before the first kill?

2) What is your favorite encounter/raid boss throughout the history of WoW?

3) Have you ever been assigned to a specific role/mechanic during a fight? Which was it and how did you handle it?

Thanks again!
Saytin

lehtalsight

Post by lehtalsight » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:02 pm

1.i raided in progression during hfc spent weeks wiping on mythic deadeye before wiping for a few more weeks on mythic gorefiend =D
2.favorite encounter has to be mythic council fight we where so close to killing it but we where just missing the runes so we all runned up came back in and got the kill i have the kill video of it and me going i got my bis cape when sub was the thing back then this is from the prospective of my good friend on sargeras ogtinair https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og3OlV_Jsa4
3.yeah dring the last bit of my time in mythic hfc i was assigned the job on gorefiend to break people out of the gut when the time was right light dps untill they called out there timers or mat(gm for poi) did

Snodeath
Officer
Title: <Sweepy Wogue>

Post by Snodeath » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:58 pm

lehtalsight wrote:1.i raided in progression during hfc spent weeks wiping on mythic deadeye before wiping for a few more weeks on mythic gorefiend =D
Substitute weeks for months and that's mythic raiding.

Satan
Retiree

Post by Satan » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:12 pm

Lethal,

We would like to invite you to raid with us in trial runs starting @ 7:45 EST on Wednesday 11/30, Thursday 12/1, and Sunday 12/4. Your trial will continue at the same times and dates the following week. More details have been sent to you via private message. Please confirm here if you are able to attend and include your battletag or another way to invite you in-game.

Thanks,
Saytin

P.S: Due to the holidays, the trial will not officially begin until the following week. However, if you would like to join ahead of time, we will be running an optional raid on Wednesday as well as running mythic dungeons throughout the week.

lehtalsight

Post by lehtalsight » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:26 am

ill be there btag-liljag#1724

Zpriten
Officer
Title: Tree Goddess of Lub

Post by Zpriten » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:57 pm

Thanks Lethal - added!

Satan
Retiree

Re: TRIAL: Lethalsight-rouge

Post by Satan » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:38 pm

Approved and forum access granted. Welcome to Riot!