DEFERRED: Datguyacreas - Druid

Old, completed applications will eventually be moved here to keep the main application forum clean.

DEFERRED: Datguyacreas - Druid

Post by Muffinsirl » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:02 am

All Max-Level Characters:
Datguyacreas – 110 Bear
Acreaswar – 110 Prot Warrior

Where did you hear about Riot?
WoW forums

Do you know anyone in Riot who can vouch for you? If yes, who are they and how do you know them?
No :/

Tell us why Riot should be interested in you. What benefit can you bring to the guild?
I show up to raids ready and I’m knowledgeable about my spec and role.

How long have you played this game?
Since TBC

What other guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?
I’m currently in MF on Proudmoore. The guild I’m in is a gaming community and I’ve been with them since 2010. However, for WoW we have two raid teams, PST and EST. I’m currently a tank for the EST team but we’ve gone from progressing to regressing and it’s become stressful to the point where I don’t even want to log on. I wanna keep playing but to do so I need to find a new raid/guild.

Describe your endgame raiding experience. Include the current and previous box release, if possible.
Currently I’m 1/7M EN and 2/3 N ToV.
I skipped out on MoP and WoD because of my old jobs hours. In Cata I raided semi-hardcore and cleared content. In Wrath I cleared OS+3 (rip frost resist bear massive hp tanking). Only cleared half of ulduar before irl issues happened. Raided casually in ToC and Was raiding semi-hardcore in a friends guild clearing H-RS and everything but heroic LK 25man. In TBC I was suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper casual.

Describe your specs. What is your preferred spec? Describe what skill/spell rotation you use in your primary spec. If a rotation is not appropriate, what is your priority list?
I play primarily Bear and Cat as I have since TBC with Bear being my preferred spec.
Single Target - Moonfire(If Galactic Guardian procs)>Mangle>Thrash>Moonfire>Swipe>Maul(IF AND ONLY IF I'M NOT TANKING AND HAVE THE RAGE TO SPEND AND IF FERAL AFFINITY ISNT TAKEN.

Cleave - Moonfire(If Galactic Guardian procs)>Trash>Mangle>Swipe

AoE- Moonfire(If Galactic Guardian procs)>Trash>Mangle>Swipe

While actively tanking also weave in Ironfur for survival.
Use Frenzied Regen when spike damage is coming (Ursoc Rend Flesh)
Use Mark of Ursol when i'm about to take magic damage (Dragons of Nightmare Corrupted Breath)

We expect you to have current and appropriate gems and enchants when you apply. If you do not have those when we review your application and your character, it will reflect poorly on you. Do you understand?

What websites do you use to keep current on your class? ... f=9&t=1562
Mmo-champion druid forums
WoW Druid Forums

Do you research boss fights before your guild attempts them? What websites do you use to become familiar with new boss strategies?
Yes, WoWhead, fatboss, and I read the dungeon journal

We raid 20-man endgame content from 8 PM to 12 AM EST three nights per week: Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday. Are you able to make these days and times?
Yes 100%

Describe any prior commitments that could change your raiding availability.
Very rarely will this happen but on Sundays I may have to work till 8pm and will be 10-15 minutes late

Riot requires that you always bring all necessary consumables for our 20-man raids. This includes flasks/food/potions/etc., and covers all fights -- easymode, heroic and mythic progression. Will this be a problem for you?
Nope, no problem.

Post a link with a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment or, at the very least, of your UI in combat. Describe what you use for class-specific functions (cooldown timers, raid (de)buffs, damage/healing tracking, etc.) and why.
I use a razer naga with million buttons. Most of my buttons are bound to 1-12 there or ALT 1-12.
I also use WA to keep track of all my timers and debuffs because of how customizable it is.
I use skada because it’s lighter then recount and omen for threat.

Post link(s) displaying your recent raid performance -- a screenshot of Recount/Skada with skill breakdowns showing or parses.

Have you raided with any other characters as your main during the current content release? If so, why did you switch?
Yes I started the expansion as a Prot Warrior. I switched because Bear > All and I missed staring at my bears fuzzy ass.

We define ourselves as a "hard casual" guild. That means we are committed to doing the best we can in 20-mans for the 3 nights (12 hours) we raid per week, no more, no less. We do not push a fourth night for progression. We do not require guild members to do off-night or alt runs, although many of our members choose to do this in their spare time. Is this acceptable to you?

Do you have any guild, raid, or class leadership experience? If so, describe it.
I was a raid lead in ICC and dragon soul but haven’t done it since.

We seek team players, people who want to do right by the raid and the guild. Me-firsters and loot whores are not desirable. We also seek coverage in all classes such that we'll always have enough to raid, which means you might have to sit on occasion. Do you have any concerns regarding this? (If yes, elaborate. And be honest here, as temper tantrums will not be tolerated once you're in the guild.)
Nope don’t mind at all. I’ve actually been known to pass on gear to give to dps so they can pew pew more and flex their e-peen.

How old are you

Do you have a reliable computer and a stable internet connection? (Describe any known issues impacting game performance, including a shared internet connection, old computer, etc.)
My computer is boss and I’m the only one on a wired connection.

Do you have a Authenticator attached to your account? If not, please let us know if you would have trouble obtaining one.
I use the mobile authenticator

We use Mumble (NOT Ventrilo) for voice chat during raids and as such it is required that you be able to install and run it. You must, at the very least, be able to hear raid leaders during raids and, depending on your role, you may need to be able to speak. Do you understand?
Current raid team uses mumble so wont be a problem.

Do you own a working Microphone?
Yes and have no problems buying a new one if it ever breaks.

Title: Tree Goddess of Lub

Re: Datguyacreas - Druid

Post by Zpriten » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:56 pm

Thanks for applying. We will review and get back to you soon.

Re: PENDING: Datguyacreas - Druid

Post by Satan » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:22 am

Hey Datguy,

We would like to invite you to raid with us in trial runs starting @ 7:45 EST on Wednesday 11/30, Thursday 12/1, and Sunday 12/4. Your trial will continue at the same times and dates the following week. More details have been sent to you via private message. Please confirm here if you are able to attend and include your battletag or another way to invite you in-game.

Post by Muffinsirl » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:08 am

Hey everyone, sorry for the late response. After speaking with Ellestta he has agreed to wait until next week to begin my trial. I've been incredibly busy with finals and don't wish to leave my current team on bad terms. I will be 110% ready next week as school will be done for the semester and will be ready with consumables and boss knowledge.

Post by Satan » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:01 pm

Thanks for the heads up. See you next week!

Post by Muffinsirl » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:09 am

Just wanted to say thank you for the opportunity however after careful consideration i've decided to take a step back from the game. With the semester ending i've decided to get to accept a second job for more income. I wish you all the best of luck in raiding from here on out.