Deferred - Madangless (Hunter)

Old, completed applications will eventually be moved here to keep the main application forum clean.
madangles

Deferred - Madangless (Hunter)

Post by madangles » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:31 pm

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ess/simple
All Max-Level Characters:
Hunter, Monk

Where did you hear about Riot?
Trade

Do you know anyone in Riot who can vouch for you? If yes, who are they and how do you know them?
N/A

Tell us why Riot should be interested in you. What benefit can you bring to the guild?
I am very passionate about raiding and always have been raiding since wotlk. I have good raiding experience and I always do my homework before coming to raids etc. I strongly believe in a good relationship with guild members and always have been friends with as many members as possible.

How long have you played this game?
I started in wotlk but took a break when cata came out, i came back for wod.

What other guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?
I was in a guild with my friends in wotlk but then I stopped playing after cata. I joined a semi hardcore guild in MOP when I came back but had to stop playing again due to personal issues. I came back AGAIN in wod and found a raiding guild and we were one of the first to clear BRF heroic in our server but then the guild disbanded and I took a break again. I came back when HFC came out and was able to have the ONLY mythic experience. Then the guild disbanded again and I stopped playing. I then came back just before legion and played until EN mythic came out. We killed Nythendra in mythic and then the raid leader stopped playing and guess what, we disbanded and again, I stopped playing. Now I have been back for a few weeks and have mostly been doing pvp as I got tired of jumping from guild to guild but finally decided to get into a good guild and get into a serious guild and start some hardcore progression. Basically, if you get me, ill stay till you disband :D

Describe your endgame raiding experience. Include the current and previous box release, if possible.
As i said, our guild did ICC H in wotlk. I didn't play cata at all but came back for MOP but didn't really like the raiding much and had some personal issues aswell so left again. Most of my current raiding experience was in WOD and Legion. I cleared BRF heroic, before mythic came out I believe. Didn't do any BRF mythic. The only Mythic experience I have is 7/13 HFC and 1/7 Legion but the lack of raiding has always been due to personal issues but now that I am in college, I don't have much to do and will put in all the time I can!

Describe your specs. What is your preferred spec? Describe what skill/spell rotation you use in your primary spec. If a rotation is not appropriate, what is your priority list?
Marksman has always been my go to spec, since WOD. I kinda like being free without the pet. Although I might switch to BM, still thinking about it after the nerf. There isn't that much variation in MM rotation. For the most part, Vulnerability stays up at all time and and use windburst and crows in CD. Always use aimed with vul. That's pretty much all there is to it.

Do you have a secondary spec? If so, what is your gear and experience like for the secondary spec?
Bm, I started with BM in legion but switched to MM as I liked it more and BM was just me depending on my pet which I didn't like too much. I played BM in WOD as well as in Legion so I have experience with it and do understand the spec very well.

We expect you to have current and appropriate gems and enchants when you apply. If you do not have those when we review your application and your character, it will reflect poorly on you. Do you understand?
Yes.

What websites do you use to keep current on your class?
Usually Icy-Veins but I do look at logs and see what talents and suff is giving better results. I also use logs to adjust my stats etc.

Do you research boss fights before your guild attempts them? What websites do you use to become familiar with new boss strategies?
Yes. I almost always watch Fatboss before boss fights and make an effort to read boss guide in-game as well. If i do not understand something, I make sure the RL knows so it can be clarified

We raid 20-man endgame content from 8 PM to 12 AM EST three nights per week: Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday. Are you able to make these days and times?
Yes.

Describe any prior commitments that could change your raiding availability.
My exams. I might take couple days off during my finals but other than that I do not have anything.

Riot requires that you always bring all necessary consumables for our 20-man raids. This includes flasks/food/potions/etc., and covers all fights -- easymode, heroic and mythic progression. Will this be a problem for you?
Nope

List your professions and any relevant special/epic/rare recipes you have.
Enchanting and Herbalism. I have all lv 3 enchants of those that i normally use so mastery/agi

Post a link with a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment or, at the very least, of your UI in combat. Describe what you use for class-specific functions (cooldown timers, raid (de)buffs, damage/healing tracking, etc.) and why.
http://imgur.com/TdNFWPa
I don'y use addons for CD's. I usually know when my CD will be off cd and just pay attention to timers.

Post link(s) displaying your recent raid performance -- a screenshot of Recount/Skada with skill breakdowns showing or parses.
Have not seriously raided since MOP and I don't have those logs anymore unfortunately.

Have you raided with any other characters as your main during the current content release? If so, why did you switch?
N/A

We define ourselves as a "hard casual" guild. That means we are committed to doing the best we can in 20-mans for the 3 nights (12 hours) we raid per week, no more, no less. We do not push a fourth night for progression. We do not require guild members to do off-night or alt runs, although many of our members choose to do this in their spare time. Is this acceptable to you?
Yes

Do you have any guild, raid, or class leadership experience? If so, describe it.
I was an Officer in my guild in WOD and was usually took care of new recruits and getting them ready for raids. I also assisted with recruitment and helping Hunters understand their class.

We seek team players, people who want to do right by the raid and the guild. Me-firsters and loot whores are not desirable. We also seek coverage in all classes such that we'll always have enough to raid, which means you might have to sit on occasion. Do you have any concerns regarding this? (If yes, elaborate. And be honest here, as temper tantrums will not be tolerated once you're in the guild.)
I understand. I never whine about loot, I feel like that very childish.

How old are you

Do you have a reliable computer and a stable internet connection? (Describe any known issues impacting game performance, including a shared internet connection, old computer, etc.)
Yesss

Do you have a Battle.net Authenticator attached to your account? If not, please let us know if you would have trouble obtaining one.
No, But I can

We use Mumble (NOT Ventrilo) for voice chat during raids and as such it is required that you be able to install and run it. You must, at the very least, be able to hear raid leaders during raids and, depending on your role, you may need to be able to speak. Do you understand?
Yes

Do you have a Battle.net Authenticator attached to your account? If not, please let us know if you would have trouble obtaining one.
No, But I can

We use Mumble (NOT Ventrilo) for voice chat during raids and as such it is required that you be able to install and run it. You must, at the very least, be able to hear raid leaders during raids and, depending on your role, you may need to be able to speak. Do you understand?
Yes

Do you own a working Microphone?
Yes

Cerinety
Officer

Re: Madangless (Hunter)

Post by Cerinety » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:51 pm

Would you be willing to do a pug h/n en or some +s to get some current logs? also feel free to add me in game if you have further questions xcirus#1428

madangles

Post by madangles » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:11 pm

Sure thing!

Cerinety
Officer

Post by Cerinety » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:13 pm

postponing app til further notice on mad. Got a job opportunity that would conflict with raid schedule

Zpriten
Officer
Title: Tree Goddess of Lub

Re: Deferred - Madangless (Hunter)

Post by Zpriten » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:34 pm

Deferred and moved the public thread to archive.