APPROVED: Tekirh (DPS WARRIOR)

Old, completed applications will eventually be moved here to keep the main application forum clean.
Tekirh

APPROVED: Tekirh (DPS WARRIOR)

Post by Tekirh » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:54 pm

All Max-Level Characters:
1x Warrior
Where did you hear about Riot?
CERENITY

Do you know anyone in Riot who can vouch for you? If yes, who are they and how do you know them?
Cerenity, Former fellow Guild Member during WoD Launch
ZPriten, I do frequent M+ runs with

Tell us why Riot should be interested in you. What benefit can you bring to the guild?
Punctual, fast learning, takes responsibility.

How long have you played this game?
Since ToC Launch in WOTLK (~August 2009)
However, played briefly and infrequently from Firelands and all of MoP, Also missed HFC during WoD

What other guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?
Mors Certa (Also on Sargeras) - Raiding Schedule runs too late (Ends at 2am, I work at 8am)
Vulgar (Also on Sargeras) - Left at HFC launch due to boredom of game

Describe your endgame raiding experience. Include the current and previous box release, if possible.
At WOD Launch, got to 8/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry, Got to 6/7 Mythic Highmaul.
Currently am 7/7M in EN

Describe your specs. What is your preferred spec? Describe what skill/spell rotation you use in your primary spec. If a rotation is not appropriate, what is your priority list?
Willing to Play any DPS Warrior spec, however I prefer Fury.
-Fury Talent Selection -
Tier 1 - Endless Rage (Mandatory for Raiding as no fights currently allow Warmachine to have enough Uptime, WM is great in low M+s though)
Tier 2 - Double time // Shockwave (Depending on Fight mechanics, Shockwave is a very powerful AoE stun, while Double Time greatly increases mobility)
Tier 3 -Avatar (Avatar is such a strong CD that it is better than the other 2 choices, however, wrecking ball *can* be usefull on large AOE Fights (See Tier 1 War Machine for further details, also good in Low M+S
Tier 4 - While all 3 of these talents have their uses, I much prefer Bounding Stride for the increased mobility, however, all 3 are valid Choices.
Tier 5 - Massacre // Frothing Berserker (With the recent buffs to FB, the choice of talent depends greatly on length of the fight with a general rule of thumb 5min>Massacre 5min<FB. However, I have the BiS Leg Helm, so it leans more towards Massacre usage.
Tier 6 - Inner Rage (No Contest between the other 2 talents)
Tier 7 - Reckless Abandon (With the Buffs to Reckless Abandon and the nerfs to Dragon Roar, RA is the only good choice)

Fury Warrior Rotation
Normal rotation
Rampage (if not Enraged or at 100 rage) > Raging Blow > Bloodthirst > Furious Slash
The previous rule of Bloodthirst if not Enraged, Raging Blow if Enraged, etc, becomes increasingly redundant due to damage buffs and rising Enrage uptimes.

Battle Cry rotation
Rampage (if not enraged) > Raging Blow > Odyn's Fury > Bloodthirst > Furious Slash

If not already Enraged:
Ramp -> RB -> OF -> BT -> RB -> FS -> BT
OF and BT can be swapped, which will allow the following FS and BT to swap, but there's no inherent gain for doing so as it can cause the DoT from Odyn's Fury to be pushed out of Battle Cry.

If already Enraged:
RB -> Ramp -> OF -> RB -> BT -> FS -> RB
Allows 3 Raging Blows, but isn't worth setting up until you're consistently getting 7 GCDs inside Battle Cry, which requires 35-40% Haste.

Execute rotation
Execute > Rampage (if not Enraged) > Bloodthirst > Raging Blow
Spam Execute, use Massacre procs to maintain Enrage, Bloodthirst and/or Raging Blow if you don't have enough rage to Execute.
The Battle Cry rotation does not change.

We expect you to have current and appropriate gems and enchants when you apply. If you do not have those when we review your application and your character, it will reflect poorly on you. Do you understand?
I understand Fully

What websites do you use to keep current on your class?
Icyveins
Warrior Discord

Do you research boss fights before your guild attempts them? What websites do you use to become familiar with new boss strategies?
Fatboss

We raid 20-man endgame content from 8 PM to 12 AM EST three nights per week: Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday. Are you able to make these days and times?
Yes

Describe any prior commitments that could change your raiding availability.
Non

Riot requires that you always bring all necessary consumables for our 20-man raids. This includes flasks/food/potions/etc., and covers all fights -- easymode, heroic and mythic progression. Will this be a problem for you?
No

Post a link with a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment or, at the very least, of your UI in combat. Describe what you use for class-specific functions (cooldown timers, raid (de)buffs, damage/healing tracking, etc.) and why.
http://imgur.com/a/kWl38
I have a WA showing all my ability CDs, use Details! For my Damage tracking, have WA for Juggeraunt

Post link(s) displaying your recent raid performance -- a screenshot of Recount/Skada with skill breakdowns showing or parses.
I do not have one available.

Have you raided with any other characters as your main during the current content release? If so, why did you switch?
No, warrior 4 lyfe

We define ourselves as a "hard casual" guild. That means we are committed to doing the best we can in 20-mans for the 3 nights (12 hours) we raid per week, no more, no less. We do not push a fourth night for progression. We do not require guild members to do off-night or alt runs, although many of our members choose to do this in their spare time. Is this acceptable to you?
Yes

Do you have any guild, raid, or class leadership experience? If so, describe it.
No

We seek team players, people who want to do right by the raid and the guild. Me-firsters and loot whores are not desirable. We also seek coverage in all classes such that we'll always have enough to raid, which means you might have to sit on occasion. Do you have any concerns regarding this? (If yes, elaborate. And be honest here, as temper tantrums will not be tolerated once you're in the guild.)
No

How old are you
Will be 24 on 1-30

Do you have a reliable computer and a stable internet connection? (Describe any known issues impacting game performance, including a shared internet connection, old computer, etc.)
Yes

Do you have a Battle.net Authenticator attached to your account? If not, please let us know if you would have trouble obtaining one.
Yes

We use Mumble (NOT Ventrilo) for voice chat during raids and as such it is required that you be able to install and run it. You must, at the very least, be able to hear raid leaders during raids and, depending on your role, you may need to be able to speak. Do you understand?
Yes
Do you own a working Microphone?
Yes