APPROVED: Insainzo (Elemental Shaman)

Old, completed applications will eventually be moved here to keep the main application forum clean.
Insainzo

APPROVED: Insainzo (Elemental Shaman)

Post by Insainzo » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:12 pm

All Max-Level Characters:
Insainzo (ele shaman) Cocainzo (prot warrior)

Where did you hear about Riot?
Cerinity turned me on to the guild.

Do you know anyone in Riot who can vouch for you? If yes, who are they and how do you know them?
Cerinity

Tell us why Riot should be interested in you. What benefit can you bring to the guild?
I'm a great team player and can maintain 100 percent attendance. I learn from my mistakes and love to learn the fights through wipes til we all get them down.

How long have you played this game?
I've been playing the game since '06 when the South Park episode got me interested in checking it out.

What other guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?
I was in Continuity before joining this guild and raided with them through HFC mythic. Left at the release of Emerald nightmare for real life issues but came back to the game 1 month ago.

Describe your endgame raiding experience. Include the current and previous box release, if possible.
Main tanked all of BC from Kara through to Kil'jaeden in the Sunwell. Did all of wrath in hardcore raiding guilds as dps and have been playing casual from Cata to WoD.

Describe your specs. What is your preferred spec? Describe what skill/spell rotation you use in your primary spec. If a rotation is not appropriate, what is your priority list?
Mainly have only been playing Elemental since wrath and have not really touched the other specs.

We expect you to have current and appropriate gems and enchants when you apply. If you do not have those when we review your application and your character, it will reflect poorly on you. Do you understand?
I understand and always strive to be at my best with my gear.

What websites do you use to research on your class and new boss strategies?
stormearthandlava.com and I use fatboss guides for strat videos.

We raid 20-man endgame content from 9 PM to 12 AM EST / 8-11 CST three nights per week: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Are you able to make these days and times?
Of course. These times are optimal for me.
Describe any prior commitments that could change your raiding availability.
None

Riot requires that you always bring all necessary consumables for our 20-man raids. This includes flasks/food/potions/etc., and covers all fights -- easymode, heroic and mythic progression. Will this be a problem for you?
Not at all

Post a link with a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment or, at the very least, of your UI in combat. Describe what you use for class-specific functions (cooldown timers, raid (de)buffs, damage/healing tracking, etc.) and why.
http://imgur.com/a/Oxo8L is a link to my UI.

Post link(s) displaying your recent raid performance -- a screenshot of Recount/Skada with skill breakdowns showing or parses.
I do not have any parses saved.

Have you raided with any other characters as your main during the current content release? If so, why did you switch?
I have not

We define ourselves as a "hard casual" guild. That means we are committed to doing the best we can in 20-mans for the 3 nights (12 hours) we raid per week, no more, no less. We do not push a fourth night for progression. We do not require guild members to do off-night or alt runs, although many of our members choose to do this in their spare time. Is this acceptable to you?
Yes this is fine

Do you have any guild, raid, or class leadership experience? If so, describe it.
Just an officer and trash leader during BC

We seek team players, people who want to do right by the raid and the guild. Me-firsters and loot whores are not desirable. We also seek coverage in all classes such that we'll always have enough to raid, which means you might have to sit on occasion. Do you have any concerns regarding this? (If yes, elaborate. And be honest here, as temper tantrums will not be tolerated once you're in the guild.)
I'm not a lootwhore and only care about getting the content down.

How old are you

Do you have a reliable computer and a stable internet connection? (Describe any known issues impacting game performance, including a shared internet connection, old computer, etc.)
45 ms and have a gtx 780 with an overclocked 3570k at 4.6ghz on air. Have no fps nor lag issues.

Do you have a Battle.net Authenticator attached to your account? If not, please let us know if you would have trouble obtaining one.
I do not have one at the moment but will look into them.

We use Mumble and sometimes Discord for voice chat during raids and as such it is required that you be able to install and run it. You must, at the very least, be able to hear raid leaders during raids and, depending on yo

Code: Select all

[code]
[/code]