DEFERRED: Phlecks (Druid)

Old, completed applications will eventually be moved here to keep the main application forum clean.
Phlecks

DEFERRED: Phlecks (Druid)

Post by Phlecks » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:51 pm

[/size][/b]

All Max-Level Characters:
Phlecks - Druid
Doodoopants - Hunter
Icelantic - Paladin

Where did you hear about Riot?
Sargeras Recuitment forums.

Do you know anyone in Riot who can vouch for you? If yes, who are they and how do you know them?
No.

Tell us why Riot should be interested in you. What benefit can you bring to the guild?
Hard working, I accept constructive criticism, willingness to learn.

How long have you played this game?
Since 2008.

What other guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?
Dies in Fire - Area52, the guild fell apart because of the GM's wife caused a ton of drama. Ex Inferno - Area52, Raid team fell apart due to raid leads innability to accept people were underperfoming and bench accordingly. Arctic - Area52, part of the guild wanted to force the team to go super casual a couple people were gkicked then the rest of the ship sank quickly after.

Describe your endgame raiding experience. Include the current and previous box release, if possible.
TBC - KZ/SSC and the first couple bosses of BT
WotLK - Naxx/Ulduar/ ToC/ ICC
Cata - Firelands Normal and Heroic/ DS Heroic
MOP - only raided SoO on Flex and Heroic
WoD - HM Normal and Heroic/ BRF Normal and Heroic/ HFC 6/13Mythic
Legion - 1/7M EN, 3/3H ToV, 10/10N and 10/10H

Describe your specs. What is your preferred spec? Describe what skill/spell rotation you use in your primary spec. If a rotation is not appropriate, what is your priority list?
Boomy,
ST - Maintain dots, Cast LS only when empowered, alternate between 3 empowered LS and SW, SW is filler, SS as much as humanly possible, Moons on cd.
AOE - Maintain dots, Maintain SF, Wrath as filler or LS if more than 2 targets are present, moons on cd.
In both situations pooling ap is important for burst required situations.

We expect you to have current and appropriate gems and enchants when you apply. If you do not have those when we review your application and your character, it will reflect poorly on you. Do you understand?
Yes

What websites do you use to research on your class and new boss strategies?
Druid Discord, Warcraft Logs, Icy Veins, WoW armory, AskMrRobot, WoW Forums.

We raid 20-man endgame content from 9 PM to 12 AM EST / 8-11 CST three nights per week: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Are you able to make these days and times?
Yes, i am active duty military and I do go to the field at least once month but I know these dates weeks in advance and can notify accordingly.

Describe any prior commitments that could change your raiding availability.
I am active duty military and I do go to the field at least once month but I know these dates weeks in advance and can notify accordingly.

Riot requires that you always bring all necessary consumables for our 20-man raids. This includes flasks/food/potions/etc., and covers all fights -- easymode, heroic and mythic progression. Will this be a problem for you?
No

Post a link with a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment or, at the very least, of your UI in combat. Describe what you use for class-specific functions (cooldown timers, raid (de)buffs, damage/healing tracking, etc.) and why.
http://imgur.com/EGBznZa. I use Weak Auras, DBM, Tidy Plates, VuhDo, All of the addons listed help increase overall raid awareness for myself so that i may better assist the team, without hindering my own performance.

Post link(s) displaying your recent raid performance -- a screenshot of Recount/Skada with skill breakdowns showing or parses.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 73/latest/

Have you raided with any other characters as your main during the current content release? If so, why did you switch?
Yes, I mained a MM hunter at release, but during 7.1.5 i was very upset with how the spec played, i mained a feral/resto all last expac so i decided to go back to my druid than a friend of mine showed me the memekin build and thats all she wrote.

We define ourselves as a "hard casual" guild. That means we are committed to doing the best we can in 20-mans for the 3 nights (12 hours) we raid per week, no more, no less. We do not push a fourth night for progression. We do not require guild members to do off-night or alt runs, although many of our members choose to do this in their spare time. Is this acceptable to you?
Yes, there is always room for improvement and alt runs are a wonderful source of AP.

Do you have any guild, raid, or class leadership experience? If so, describe it.
I was RL at EN launch for normal and heroic for roughly 2 months, I prefer to just work on bettering myself.

We seek team players, people who want to do right by the raid and the guild. Me-firsters and loot whores are not desirable. We also seek coverage in all classes such that we'll always have enough to raid, which means you might have to sit on occasion. Do you have any concerns regarding this? (If yes, elaborate. And be honest here, as temper tantrums will not be tolerated once you're in the guild.)
No, if i have to be sat for mission accomplishment I understand 100%.

How old are you

Do you have a reliable computer and a stable internet connection? (Describe any known issues impacting game performance, including a shared internet connection, old computer, etc.)
Yes, and Yes. Brand new computer that runs wow on ultra with ease.

Do you have a Battle.net Authenticator attached to your account? If not, please let us know if you would have trouble obtaining one.
Not currently but will attach if required.

We use Mumble and sometimes Discord for voice chat during raids and as such it is required that you be able to install and run it. You must, at the very least, be able to hear raid leaders during raids and, depending on your role, you may need to be able to speak. Do you understand?
Yes, been using mumble for years.

Shibumi
Site Admin
Site Admin

Topic locked
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Return to Riot Applications

Phlecks

Re: Phlecks (Druid)

Post by Phlecks » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:53 pm

Side note I am coming to the Alliance, It just messes up my logs if i transfer right away.

Cerinety
Officer

Post by Cerinety » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:28 pm

can you add me xcirus#1428 or zpriten- Zpriten#11739 for a interview

Phlecks

Post by Phlecks » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:31 pm

Added

Phlecks

Phlecks, Absence.

Post by Phlecks » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:25 pm

I cannot seem to find the correct area to post my absence so i am posting here. I will be unavailable to start my trail due to being in the field. The dates i will be gone will be from March 7, 2017 through March 14, 2017. I will be on that wednesday. Sorry again about posting here just didnt wanna leave it unposted.

Cerinety
Officer

Re: Phlecks, Absence.

Post by Cerinety » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:59 pm

sorry i didnt respond quicker, was in a +. Anyhow that is fine and enjoy the outdoors